Breaking Bad

Kejan

I finished watching every episode of each and every season of Breaking Bad a few months back. It is definitely the best series that I have watched since Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles (which ended prematurely!) I will not spoil it for anyone who is enjoying Breaking Bad by revealing how it finally ends for each or any of the main characters, I will only say that none of you will be disappointed with any episodes, they'll keep you engrossed until the very last second (and I do mean last second). :shutup

How were you able to watch the last 8 episodes a few months back when they've not been aired anywhere yet??

I'm the same. Got all the boxsets but I don't think I can wait until part 2 is released on dvd, so I'll be taking advantage of Netflix free monthly trial. Only snag is it finishes on Sep 29th, so will have to pay £5.99 for the 2nd month to see the ending but well worth it.

Six bucks is hardly a terrible price for the product that is on offer. Even without Breaking Bad.

Six bucks is hardly a terrible price for the product that is on offer. Even without Breaking Bad.

I totally agree, but I'm paying £50 a month for Sky and can't really afford to fork out anymore I'd ditch Sky but I like watching sport on my telly to much, It's a complete rip-off, but to be fair to them they're not forcing me to pay.

Took advantage of the free monthly trial for Netflix but looks like I'll need to watch it through my laptop or phone as the Netfix icon has been removed on my Sony Blu-ray player to watch on my telly. Apparently Netflix no longer supports my model. I suppose I could link my laptop and tv with a HDMI cable but the picture probably wont be as good as watching through my Blu-ray player.

Apparently the episodes will be available on Netflix immediately after the credits roll on the US showing. I'm not sure what the time difference is but I assume it will be available around 1 or 2am?

Is this confirmed? That would be fucking brilliant. Looks like I'll be getting up in the middle of the night for the next few Sundays, if so.

Same, I remember being seething with the way the first half ended.

Do you think Hank will bust out the toilet and confront Walt or will he play it cool?

Hmm.. I can't imagine him confronting Walt straight away. I predict that he'll either attempt to build a strong case against him before confronting him or he'll kill himself due to the shame of not seeing what was under his nose the whole time. Controversial prediction, but I'm going to stand by it. There is a lot of ' Hank suicide' foreshadowing in the series IMO.

why are so many people speculating about hank committing suicide? Ive seen the rumours, but it just doesent seem like thats the kinda thing hank would do.. i think id be a bit annoyed if that did happen

From the moment that he kills Tuco, Hank seems to suffer quite severe psychological damage. It shows that he is actually far more fragile than the character he likes to portray to his fellow DEA agents. He struggles to cope with a few things after this (namely the incident in which he assaults Jesse and is then suspended from his job temporarily).

In terms of foreshadowing, there are a few things to note. After his encounter with the twins (which leaves him unable to walk), the beginning of a scene shows his legs dangling in the air as if he has been hanged, before it zooms out to show that he is on some sort of machine to aid the strength in his legs. When Walt goes to Hank's office and pretends to cry, Hank leaves the room and makes a 'shooting himself' gesture to a co-worker. When Hank has a search warrant for Mike's house and enters his home, the film which Mike is watching at the time has an interesting line of dialogue about a 'cop committing suicide and a big investigation'.

I'm probably completely wrong, but I just have a funny feeling.