Breaking Bad

Kejan

hopefully skylar gets killed, cant stand the woman that plays her for some reason.

She is pretty nippy but redeems it with her "yawud" factor

Ahwudny though. My biggest problem with her is her jawline offends me deeply.

She just does nothing but moan for most of the show, tho her clypto sister was annoying to start as well

I've watched & collected Breaking Bad on DVD and just waiting on the last 8 episodes of Season 5 being released on DVD so still have a wee while to wait. I was wondering where they're up to on Netfix with it so far? Have they shown the 1st 8 episodes of Season 5 and this is now the final 8 episodes that will be shown in 24 days on the UK's Netfix or is it just the US version?

UK Netflix has every episode to date.

"AMC has confirmed that Breaking Bad season 5b will air from August 11, with a Netflix release for UK viewers expected to follow soon after."

Ah right thanks, Was just curious. I'd expect 5b to be released on DVD a few months after.

Ah right thanks, Was just curious. I'd expect 5b to be released on DVD a few months after.

Think the first 8 episodes are out on dvd just now, chances are it wont be out for part 2 until Nov ish time