Breaking Bad

Kejan

I love how someone comes into a thread of nine pages talking about how good a show is, and then needs to ask that question.

I don't want to read through 9 pages and end up knowing what happens. I know some of it is covered up but some of it isn't.

I don't want to read through 9 pages and end up knowing what happens. I know some of it is covered up but some of it isn't.

Just got my mate watching it, he was a bit unsure after the first episode but after that he has been hooked. Show on gets better as it goes on, you can buy the first couple of boxsets cheap or just get netflix as when it restarts it has the uk rights for the series

Considering Netflix is about five quid a month I see no point in buying the box sets. Used the free trial and smashed out season three and four with time to spare. Very few folk I know that watch breaking bad watch it an episode a night.

Edited by mrcat1990

To be fair, if I were Skylar, and I had a decent husband who turned into a massive rip roaring c**t of a man, I'm not sure how I would take it.

Even in the first few episodes she was a pain in the arse. Obviously don't want to ruin it for people that haven't seen it but she is a cow :P

I'd probably thank him for risking everything to make me loads of money, probably wouldn't cheat on him either.

Exactly. The whole Ted fiasco was pissing me off. Just watched the episode where he "slipped", totally hilarious.

Hope the Better call Saul program happens, he is a hero.

walter white must be the first leading man in the history of tv to never get any strange.

even sandy cohen cheated on kirstin.

The sexy latina principal teacher didn't see the appeal of her weird middle-aged seriously ill married underling for some reason. Women eh?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm doing the same and introducing my girlfreind to it at the same time. Just about finished Season 1, it honestly still amazes me how it manages to improve not only season by season, but almost episode by episode.

Unquestionably the best programme I have ever watched.

Just about up to date now, we watched the last episode of Season 4 yesterday afternoon. Still the best episode of television I have ever seen, it's fucking mindblowing even when you know what's going to happen, an absolute work of genius.

Can't wait for the new episodes in August.

Just about up to date now, we watched the last episode of Season 4 yesterday afternoon. Still the best episode of television I have ever seen, it's fucking mindblowing even when you know what's going to happen, an absolute work of genius.

Can't wait for the new episodes in August.

Season 4 in general was just brillant, Gus and Mike are great characters. on the subject of Mike I was watching Beverley Hills cop the other day...

913-1591.jpg

Finally caught up. What A FUCKING SHOW!

My face when Hank finally found out Walter was Heisenburg

... :o :o :o

Raced down the stairs to watch the 2nd part of season 5 as I couldn't wait for Netflix to put it up, go on the computer...and it's not out yet.

Noooooooooooo.jpg

I can't wait for months !!!

Edited by Guest

Thinking about it, I put a bit in spoilers just in case someone read it so you might want to delete your post PC. Nobody should be reading a thread like this if they haven't watched the whole show anyway of course, but I'm a nice lad. :angel