Breaking Bad

Kejan

Stunning episode again. The best show on TV. Bar none. The Walking Dead if it goes the same length of time and keeps it's consistancy has a chance.

I don't think the Walking Dead will ever reach the heights of Breaking Bad. It has become my favorite drama ever.

I honestly don't know how they keep doing this. This show just gets better and better.

I think Mike is the first person Walt has killed out of anger and rage, not because it had to be done. I've read that some people think that this killing might make Walt start to change and start to redeem himself by trying to get out the business. I hope not. I want to see Walt go out scarface style. Him being a ruthless drug lord and being taken down in a a machine gun battle.

Shouldn't be in here if you're not up to date but anyway...

Shiiiiiiiit.

Great finale with some of my favourite ever BB scenes. The prison scene was just :blink:

The contrast of Walt sharing a drink with Hank and offering a brotherly shoulder after the murders, then jumping into that brilliant montage of him cooking meth and making millions.

Walt and Skylar standing in the storage unit with all the money, her asking how big the pile needs to be.

And the last scene!!

Wow...just fucking WOW!!!

Cannot believe I have to wait another year to see the conclusion of this. Unquestionably my favourite ever TV programme, I've watched just about every one of the majorly heralded Series - Lost, Sopranos, The Wire - and nothing, and I mean nothing has ever come close to captivating and amazing me as much as Breaking Bad has, and as consistently while getting better and better almost by the episode.

Incredible, absolutely incredible!

i've watched the entire 5 series in the past week and it is without a doubt the greatest show I have ever watched.

Surely it has to be Jesse that kills Walt? Their role reversal of sorts has been a key part of the show and I could imagine Walt trying to kill Hank, and perhaps by extension Marie, before being stopped by Jesse?

Hank had to find out. That was always the way it was going to come to a head.

I actually think the way he found out was a bit weak. No way Walt would have left that book in his possessions at all after Gale was killed, and definitely not after Hank grilled him on WW, the paranoia would have had him ditch that realistically. But, they did have to make him find out, so a small point.

It won't take Hank long to figure him out imo, and there is a paper trail, for example the car that Walt burned out instead of returned.

The only programme which has came close to Breaking Bad in my eyes is the Shield, which had massive story arcs also and almost as intriguing characters. But if Breaking Bad can finish strongly it will probably be better.

Hank had to find out. That was always the way it was going to come to a head.

I actually think the way he found out was a bit weak. No way Walt would have left that book in his possessions at all after Gale was killed, and definitely not after Hank grilled him on WW, the paranoia would have had him ditch that realistically. But, they did have to make him find out, so a small point.

It won't take Hank long to figure him out imo, and there is a paper trail, for example the car that Walt burned out instead of returned.

The only programme which has came close to Breaking Bad in my eyes is the Shield, which had massive story arcs also and almost as intriguing characters. But if Breaking Bad can finish strongly it will probably be better.

I agree with everything you just said, but I don't think anything will ever be as good as the Shield.