Guest bernardblack
Wade Barrett apparently will be part of the commentary team on this weeks episode

If he doesn’t get to go IM AFRAID IVE GOT SOME BAD NEWS then I will be disappointed

11 hours ago, TheGoon said:

60 minute Iron Man 4 way for the vacant title on Tuesday then. I’m into it.

Ooooooft.

Balor vs Cole vs Gargano vs Ciampa.  f**k me.

Shame it'll have ad breaks, but the possibilities for four guys that good being given 60 minutes   Veins.  Get it in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Who on Earth was the guy that helped Swerve? The commentators were going on like he was someone we should all know.

edit - apparently it was Ashantee Thee Adonis from 205 Live, which I didn't even know was still going.

Edited by Sherrif John Bunnell

Thought that was a pretty weak show in NXT terms up until the main event.  Sound seemed off the whole show with it rarely moving from a dull rumble.  Commentary seemed to be on a delay at times too.  Matches were OK, but nothing more than that.  Until the main event of course, which was suitably brutal, and felt about as "real" as you can get in WWE.  That liver shot looked utterly miserable to take, credit to KOR for managing to get through the match.

EDIT: And meant to say, safe to say Velveteen Dream is...not popular.  I know he's a heel now, but I'd imagine it's going a bit beyond that these days.

Edited by forameus