Addie

Dunning & Dunning

Desert Nomad

LichtieforLife

Zen Archer

South Lanarkshire Jag

Nae Ayrgirl or Monster?

How disappointing..... :(

What's the deal with playing pool? If there's pool playing then I'm in!

Well young man, you have to go through a rigorous vetting process, then and only then, Zen and myself will determine if you are worthy of playing.

Failing that, if ye get the 50p in the slot first, then cherge on :P

i think honestrae hinted that he was going yesterday

On here or did you speak to him in person? I've not seen him post anything.

I'm just updating the list with people who have said that they are definitely in. I can't be arsed with the P&B Hokey Cokey. It's not the Glasgow Area Fives thread. It's a Subcrawl. Oh, and I'm not playing that ego game either. You know that 'oh well, I don't know if I can' thing people do to get people to say 'but you HAVE to!! !'? Yeah, I'm not begging anyone.

So, who is in? :D

On here or did you speak to him in person? I've not seen him post anything. I'm just updating the list with people who have said that they are definitely in. I can't be arsed with the P&B Hokey Cokey. It's not the Glasgow Area Fives thread. It's a Subcrawl. Oh, and I'm not playing that ego game either. You know that 'oh well, I don't know if I can' thing people do to get people to say 'but you HAVE to!! !'? Yeah, I'm not begging anyone. So, who is in? :D

in person

On here or did you speak to him in person? I've not seen him post anything. I'm just updating the list with people who have said that they are definitely in. I can't be arsed with the P&B Hokey Cokey. It's not the Glasgow Area Fives thread. It's a Subcrawl. Oh, and I'm not playing that ego game either. You know that 'oh well, I don't know if I can' thing people do to get people to say 'but you HAVE to!! !'? Yeah, I'm not begging anyone. So, who is in? :D

Crabbit wummin with hangover imo. 8)