P&B subcrawl

Is this Glen Sannox person a new name for a forum regular, or are we talking rookie stuff here?

Certainly a rookie as the subcrawl goes, but i've been here a while and always posted as Glen Sannox (obviously insignificantly), you'll recognise me, i'll be the oldest fhecker on the crawl!

Certainly a rookie as the subcrawl goes, but i've been here a while and always posted as Glen Sannox (obviously insignificantly), you'll recognise me, i'll be the oldest fhecker on the crawl!

I doubt it. Have you meet Zen Archer before?

No I havn't, I take it he's old? Him and I can sit in the corner and play doms

I'd be most obliged if you could add Mozam76 ( a maybe for Mrs Mozam76, he will confirm later) & myself to the list please Mrs M?

Good to see you have such an unruly mob under complete control here, they are like that good group in school who always behaved & stayed quiet so got a sweet,

I never, ever got a sweet. :(

Is Granny attending? If so then I should be listed as Geoff. We need to have a man called Granny & a wummin called Geoff. We shall be swapping an item of clothing per subway journey & aim to be fully fledged trannies by the end of the crawl.

Zen will no doubt still be begging someone, anyone to accept his green jumper by the end of the crawl, it'll be found a couple of days later hanging from a tree beside the pairs of shoes hanging by the laces & bottles of juice, also in pairs, hanging by string. (wtf is that all about? Anyone know?)