P&B subcrawl

No orgy would be complete without someone that looks of questionable age. Seeing as the rest of you are auld looking b*****ds, I pretty much have to attend.

Haw cunto, I resemble that remark

No orgy would be complete without someone that looks of questionable age. Seeing as the rest of you are auld looking b*****ds, I pretty much have to attend.

Haw cunto, I resemble that remark

:lol: Dunno if you meant 'resent', but 'resemble' is definitely befitting as well.

My attendance depends on whether Queens are able to win the league that day, if not I'm in

I've got it covered pal, a fellow young looking person would be nice so I don't feel that out of place.

My attendance depends on whether Queens are able to win the league that day, if not I'm in

I've got it covered pal, a fellow young looking person would be nice so I don't feel that out of place.

Bullywee doesn't so much look young as resemble a puddle of sperm. I've seen new borns look older than him.

An I still the token Rangers fan? It would be nice to have someone that I can quietly spout utter bile to in the corner and not get a hard time for it.

I think you might well be the only Rangers fan in the whole world, I mean it's not like they're even getting good attendances in the lower leagues.