P&B subcrawl

You see what you've gone and done? I happen to have that Saturday off work, however as things stand it's Dundee derby day at Tannadice. I'm kinda hoping that the game will now be shifted to the Sunday for TV as the last two have done.

You see what you've gone and done? I happen to have that Saturday off work, however as things stand it's Dundee derby day at Tannadice. I'm kinda hoping that the game will now be shifted to the Sunday for TV as the last two have done.

I'll only be going to one or the other then.

Sitting hungover in the Derry watching us getting gubbed 3-0 by your mob the day after the Dundee Bus Crawl has to be one of the most depressing days of my life.

Knowing that yourself, Granny Danger and Shedboy were sitting smug as f**k behind the goals only intesified my gloom.

I was up for going through for this until I realised it fell on derby day. There's a good chance the game will be moved for the TV though, so perhaps all is not lost.

I was up for going through for this until I realised it fell on derby day. There's a good chance the game will be moved for the TV though, so perhaps all is not lost.

Any Dundee boys heading through can kip at mine.

Strictly Dees though - no dabs!

Here's an idea for the folk that are teetotal but like a good feed - the subway sub crawl.

The rules are the same as the normal subcrawl, but you need to have a sub instead of a pint. Anycunt caught howkin their fingers Doon their throat, in otherwords cheating, will be telt to get tae f**k.

Here's an idea for the folk that are teetotal but like a good feed - the subway sub crawl.

I did the subcrawl as a teetotaller once, funnily enough it was me that ended up at A&E in the Western :angry:

Guest honestrae95

for those who've been before, is there anywhere cheap to stay for out of towners?

EasyJet Hotel has rooms at £29 through LateDeals.com if all your needing is a bed, its very basic and the rooms are about 8ft x 6ft but for under 30 quid, what do you expect.

EasyJet Hotel has rooms at £29 through LateDeals.com if all your needing is a bed, its very basic and the rooms are about 8ft x 6ft but for under 30 quid, what do you expect.

And wipe clean throughout if you plan on making a mess :lol:

Edited by Desert Nomad

What we could do is have someone with a clip board, some pens and paper and some footie questions* for between pubs. 14 interludes, 14 questions.

Brain Drain Subcrawl.

Do we have a Bamber Gascoigne among us?

* I'll be selling the Tippex. biggrin.gif

I reckon by stop five we'd have lost the clipboards and be using the springs in the clicky pens to ping at each other. By the end, the winner (by default) will be the one with the biggest handbag. It's not a bad idea, I just don't trust us to actually manage it.

I reckon by stop five we'd have lost the clipboards and be using the springs in the clicky pens to ping at each other. By the end, the winner (by default) will be the one with the biggest handbag. It's not a bad idea, I just don't trust us to actually manage it.

laugh.gif

Now, if we chip in a quid each and make a cash prize............that would maybe..keep fol............

Nah. It would joost get spent on "doubles". Forget it......smile.gif