P&B subcrawl

Well up for that. Unsure if any of the West End pubs would let us in. The South Side pubs would be happy for the custom.

Never had a problem any time i've done it, besides what pub would refuse the service!

With the Export (?) on draught that was quite clearly off, but some gumsy fucker at the end of the bar declared as being "fuckin fine"

I didn't know about that, (The Kensington) if that was the pub in question, things got rapidly better on the way back to the station courtesy of Itzdrk.

The only other place that I recall any animosity was the Lord Nelson when the chap in the wheelchair got a bit narky.

The only ones I remember as being a bit irritating or irritated were the one that served me a shite-smelling beer that needed replaced and didn't know what a black and tan was and the one that wasn't happy at having to turn the toilet lights on for us. I had to film myself going to the toilet so that I could use the light on my phone. I deleted the video though. I'm not that odd.

The only ones I remember as being a bit irritating or irritated were the one that served me a shite-smelling beer that needed replaced and didn't know what a black and tan was and the one that wasn't happy at having to turn the toilet lights on for us. I had to film myself going to the toilet so that I could use the light on my phone. I deleted the video though. I'm not that odd.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif