P&B subcrawl

The thought of it actually fills me with dread. I would fear for regular commuters,

...or, we could print off an absolutely massive one and stick it to the front of the Subway carriage.

Imagine Thomas the Tank Engine, only a lot more BEASTly.

Edited by Smurph

*snorts uncontrollably*

Good, it appears that Zen will be supplying the Benzo. Control your snorting for now though or there will be none left.

I know of the people from last year's event that are going this year, but who are the confirmed 'first timers' for the suaree next week?

All newbies will require to undergo a rigorous hazing ritual.

Oooooh yeah! This sounds like my kind of thing, Bring it on, I can't wait.

If we wear trippy troosers do we get it worse?

Mozam is wearing his tartan jeans,( the young ones won't remember this fashion gem of the eightes). A pure classic for a smooth guy & they were usually teamed with a pink Y cardigan & black slip-on shoes with slippy soles, perfect for performing Rick Astley shuffles on the dancefloor of the local discoteque, the look was completed by a stunning hair-do - permed at the back but straight on top which was blow dried into a perfect flick & welded into place with a whole can of insette hairspray. So Hot! 8)

First timer alert - will be heading through for half eleven or thereabouts.

:bairn

Don't worry, you'll learn to love it. Your tartan jeans will be in shreds before the day is done.

Good, it appears that Zen will be supplying the Benzo. Control your snorting for now though or there will be none left.

Oooooh yeah! This sounds like my kind of thing, Bring it on, I can't wait.

If we wear trippy troosers do we get it worse?

Mozam is wearing his tartan jeans,( the young ones won't remember this fashion gem of the eightes). A pure classic for a smooth guy & they were usually teamed with a pink Y cardigan & black slip-on shoes with slippy soles, perfect for performing Rick Astley shuffles on the dancefloor of the local discoteque, the look was completed by a stunning hair-do - permed at the back but straight on top which was blow dried into a perfect flick & welded into place with a whole can of insette hairspray. So Hot! 8)

Don't worry, you'll learn to love it. Your tartan jeans will be in shreds before the day is done.

I can confirm that my tartan jeans will be in the wash that day. And indeed every day from here on in.

Is it too late to get Itzdrk masks made? I recon we'd make one stop before the trasport police lift us.

I'm actually bringing Gregg Wallace, Patrick Bateman, Jim Jefferies, Jim Cornette and Czaba Lazlo masks. I'm not going to speak, I'll just change the mask to show my response to anything that's said.

I'm actually bringing Gregg Wallace, Patrick Bateman, Jim Jefferies, Jim Cornette and Czaba Lazlo masks. I'm not going to speak, I'll just change the mask to show my response to anything that's said.

:lol::lol::lol:

if you guys get masks of me

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

hope you find deano again

I think they should masks of you, according to reports you were the star of the show the last time so they will be lost without you.

If they choose to go as the various ugly feckers Dunning enthusiastically suggests then Mrs M & myself will have to wear SuBo masks, I'm damn sure if we are made to look at ugly faces all day then we will make them suffer the same punishment.

That's the train and hotel sorted, six sleeps left.

What hotel are you staying in? I bet you would do The Shining, Deeman let me down after the buscrawl. He buggered off to the hotel early so he was tucked up in his beddy baws by the time we got back. However the receptionist & other lucky guests who were enjoying a night cap in the bar were treated to his solo performance of The Exorcist, apparently there was no need for special effects & he even had the shade of green on his face spot on. 8)

What hotel are you staying in? I bet you would do The Shining, Deeman let me down after the buscrawl. He buggered off to the hotel early so he was tucked up in his beddy baws by the time we got back. However the receptionist & other lucky guests who were enjoying a night cap in the bar were treated to his solo performance of The Exorcist, apparently there was no need for special effects & he even had the shade of green on his face spot on. 8)

It's bad enough that my fans know I'll be boozing all day in Glasgow, I don't want them camping outside my hotel as well.

I will say however, if I see Lenny Henry he's getting a boot in the baws.

It's bad enough that my fans know I'll be boozing all day in Glasgow, I don't want them camping outside my hotel as well.

BEAST!!!!

Premier Inn, next to Cineworld.

No, you've to burst yer heid through the door & snarl "Here's Johnny!" you should go & memorise your lines, I simply won't stand for another quitter!

If you fail to deliver you will be locked in the room with Gordie until it's time to check out, if you survive that long.

I wonder if you'll scream as loud as Fifespud? He got an ASBO, poor guy, it wasn't like he had any control over himself.

Good, I was hoping it wasn't the Travelodge as I got an email earlier with £10 per night discount, I hate when folk have paid full price & they could have saved money.

No, you've to burst yer heid through the door & snarl "Here's Johnny!" you should go & memorise your lines, I simply won't stand for another quitter!

If you fail to deliver you will be locked in the room with Gordie until it's time to check out, if you survive that long.

I wonder if you'll scream as loud as Fifespud? He got an ASBO, poor guy, it wasn't like he had any control over himself.

Good, I was hoping it wasn't the Travelodge as I got an email earlier with £10 per night discount, I hate when folk have paid full price & they could have saved money.

That would be a rather amusing form of room service, the chamber maid going all radge and saying 'here are the condoms you requested Mr Zen'

Edited by Zen Archer

I think they should masks of you, according to reports you were the star of the show the last time so they will be lost without you.

If they choose to go as the various ugly feckers Dunning enthusiastically suggests then Mrs M & myself will have to wear SuBo masks, I'm damn sure if we are made to look at ugly faces all day then we will make them suffer the same punishment.

Careful now. Zen will be all of a flutter.