P&B subcrawl

What stop was it that had the massive walk to get to the pub? I had a quick look there and none of them seemed to be too bad.

Was it not the one after Laurieston because you have to double back on yourself since there's no pub at that stop?

Was it not the one after Laurieston because you have to double back on yourself since there's no pub at that stop?

The Laurieston was Bridge Street i think, because when you come out of there i'm sure you have the o2 academy on one side and the Laurieston on the other. Although i had forgotten about having to double back, so i think it might have been the West Street stop and having to go The Lord Nelson, although google maps shows The Lord Nelson as an abandoned building.

The Laurieston was Bridge Street i think, because when you come out of there i'm sure you have the o2 academy on one side and the Laurieston on the other. Although i had forgotten about having to double back, so i think it might have been the West Street stop and having to go The Lord Nelson, although google maps shows The Lord Nelson as an abandoned building.

It's still not a particularly long walk though; the pub with no lights was a relatively long walk, 10 minutes or so.

What stop was it that had the massive walk to get to the pub? I had a quick look there and none of them seemed to be too bad.

There are only really two longish walks on the Subcrawl, and they happen to follow one another. After you leave the Laurieston at Bridge Street, it's actually quicker to walk directly to the next pub (Lord Nelson), but that is completely against the Subcrawl etiquette, so it's a bit of a hike from the West St stop. The next stop is Shields Road, and since the Honours Three pub closed down, it means a longish walk to Paisley Road West, and to either the Auld Toll Bar or the place we went to last year (The Quayside). If we go to the latter, hopefully they'll have friendlier locals and lights in the toilets.

There are only really two longish walks on the Subcrawl, and they happen to follow one another. After you leave the Laurieston at Bridge Street, it's actually quicker to walk directly to the next pub (Lord Nelson), but that is completely against the Subcrawl etiquette, so it's a bit of a hike from the West St stop. The next stop is Shields Road, and since the Honours Three pub closed down, it means a longish walk to Paisley Road West, and to either the Auld Toll Bar or the place we went to last year (The Quayside). If we go to the latter, hopefully they'll have friendlier locals and lights in the toilets.

It could be somewhat amusing if the same folk were there and the lights were off. Every good pub crawl needs a wee bit of aggro. It's cool, we'll have Donnie to protect us.