P&B subcrawl

I have the choice of having my eyes raped watching Morton or having my anus raped through failing to watch itzdrk. Probably going for the subcrawl option, tbh.

YAS gettin ma hole

I would recommend a P&B Sub Crawl. A wee bit awkward at first, but that goes in 10 minutes. Get yersels along. It's all good fun. I have made a right good few friends through this social extravaganza.

I can't make it to this sub-crawl, or any others at the moment. This particular one is the day after my wife's birthday so I'll be engaged in that sort of nonsense.

However.

I see Scott96 is going. Scott, if you bring #jordo then I will tell my wife to f**k right off. A night of #bantz with #jordo? Better than any marriage IMO.

I would recommend a P&B Sub Crawl. A wee bit awkward at first, but that goes in 10 minutes. Get yersels along. It's all good fun. I have made a right good few friends through this social extravaganza.

Has the P&B crawl phenomena occurred anywhere outwith Glasgow or Dundee?

There was talk of one in Edinburgh. I think you could do a good crawl on Leith Walk, in fact a mate of mine did one recently...

There was talk of one in Edinburgh. I think you could do a good crawl on Leith Walk, in fact a mate of mine did one recently...

I have encountered people doing the Fife Circle Crawl but this would be awful due to the time between trains and having to go to Cardenden.

Here's the Leith pub crawl as done by my ex-colleague

Windsor Buffet

Robbie's Bar

Brass Monkey

Harp and Castle

Victoria's

Woodland Creatures

Central Bar

Alan Breck (?)

Nobles

Port O'Leith

As far as I know, the only other session was in Ayr. The Clyde lads and myself got mortal(ised). Good bunch of guys. Even brought their picnics. (My 8 can jaiket put them to shame though) :)

As far as I know, the only other session was in Ayr. The Clyde lads and myself got mortal(ised). Good bunch of guys. Even brought their picnics. (My 8 can jaiket put them to shame though) :)

:angel

Which you tried to finish in the pub but got caught :P