Govan - Brechins

Partick - Fiddlers

Kelvinhall - Lismore

Hillhead - Jinty McGuinty's

Kelvinbridge - Doublet

St George's Cross - Captain's Rest

Cowcaddens - Station Bar

And, to finish

Buchanan Street - Waxy O'Connor's (hip and trendy) or Vale (spit and sawdust).

15 pints and a packet of crisps please. dry.gif

Glaswegian closed years ago. I think there's something else now opened in its place, but the Laurieston is the quintessential Subcrawl stop. It's even got tons of photos of other subcrawls, including one of ours from many years ago, on the walls.

Glaswegian is now called the Waterfront ;)

Glaswegian is now called the Waterfront ;)

I had a truly eye opening night in the Glaswegian after a Rangers game years ago. There was members of the Hamburg Rangers Supporters club in. I went to the lavvy for a pish (think Trainspotting) to be met with two guys coming out of a cubicle, both with eyes like bin lids. One of them grabs me in a hug like a long lost brother, says "Alright Marko!!". My names not Marko and I'd never seen this boy before. He then nods into the cubicle and tells me he's left a "wee present" in there for me. As this was the only pisser free, in I go and there on top of the cistern is what I can only describe as the biggest bag of charlie I've ever seen.

It was there all night, getting gradually smaller with every visit to the bogs.

And, no, I didn't.

We must be approaching my favourite point in any p&b meeting up, the 'Guess Who' point. Thats the point where the numbers of people "in" starts to rapidly fall as the deadline ticks closer! :D

Why do i get the impression that you were nursing a belligerent semi as you typed that?

what time does this begin

seeing the family the day before & tryinng towork out whether to stay over and head up or whether i should head up home after the scotland game

Well in, Stewarty. Well, that's the ball rolling - who's next?

Let's say a high noon start at Times Square (St Enoch) going in the Outer Circle direction.

what time does this begin

seeing the family the day before & tryinng towork out whether to stay over and head up or whether i should head up home after the scotland game

What Nizzy said

I'd like to turn up to something like this and pretend to be another poster, then act like an absolute fanny the whole time*

"Hi I'm H_B. Yeah, I always wear a Rangers top, it's all a massive wind up ahaha"

*or to describe it more normally act as I usually do :(

I'd like to turn up to something like this and pretend to be another poster, then act like an absolute fanny the whole time*

"Hi I'm H_B. Yeah, I always wear a Rangers top, it's all a massive wind up ahaha"

*or to describe it more normally act as I usually do :(

laugh.gif

A brilliant idea, but people would start asking questions when the third xbl turned up.

If shenanigans were afoot I'd probably show up in a Morton top and 10 gallon Stetson, employing a southern drawl to inform folk I was Swampy. They'd be on to me in about 15 minutes when they realised I wasn't nearly smart enough to be the man himself.

laugh.gif

A brilliant idea, but people would start asking questions when the third xbl turned up.

If shenanigans were afoot I'd probably show up in a Morton top and 10 gallon Stetson, employing a southern drawl to inform folk I was Swampy. They'd be on to me in about 15 minutes when they realised I wasn't nearly smart enough to be the man himself.

No fucking way you'd pass for Swampy with your hair.

I could get away with it right enough.

Traditional Subcrawl etiquette is to start at Buchanan Street, then close the circle by finishing in the same pub we start. But I'm happy enough with a Times Square start at noon. It's Nizzy's baw efter all.

This is probably the only Subcrawl in the loads I've done where I'll need to keep it quiet I'm an Albion fan at certain stops laugh.gif

Traditional Subcrawl etiquette is to start at Buchanan Street, then close the circle by finishing in the same pub we start. But I'm happy enough with a Times Square start at noon. It's Nizzy's baw efter all.

This is probably the only Subcrawl in the loads I've done where I'll need to keep it quiet I'm an Albion fan at certain stops laugh.gif

You're a better man than me Stewarty, I'd be relentlessly taunting them and probably end up stabbed after writing ^^^ verge of tears on bog roll and sticking it on them.