P&B subcrawl

Not sure if it would be considered "cheating" or not but why not just make up pieces and eat them sporadically to counteract the ale somewhat?

Also what's the concensus on P&B Subcrawl t-shirts to commemorate the occasion/outrage?

T-shirts sound like a good idea possibly with usernames on them for identification purposes especially when there's a good few of us that won't know what the others look like.

Just for reference I'm a sexy speccy b*****d.

Why?

Starting in town centre would surely be better for the meet up and despite the reputatation the South Side has in 10 years in Govan I never saw any trouble and I've spent all days in The Grapes in my time. Buchanan St to Buchanan St is easiest.

Fair dos. I've no problem with any of the pubs on the Southside (mind you, the Stadium Bar in Ibrox has recently changed into another Louden Tavern)... I just thought that doing the Southside pubs first would mean that you end up in more salubrious pubs for the "Back 9".

Slightly awkward moment if any of us end up talking to people outside the group, and we have to explain that we all met via the internet.

We'll be hoovering up the poon before you know it.

Nizzy's already cited St Enoch as the starting point, which makes sense as it's easy to get to from both train stations and the bus station.

T-shirts? Fucking t-shirts? I'm going on a sub crawl, not a fucking hen night. You know what you can do with your t-shirts.

Nizzy's already cited St Enoch as the starting point, which makes sense as it's easy to get to from both train stations and the bus station.

T-shirts? Fucking t-shirts? I'm going on a sub crawl, not a fucking hen night. You know what you can do with your t-shirts.

Shove them all up our bums?

Groups of people out drinking with matching t-shirts with their name on the back are, by-and-large, one step above folk who advocate cock fighting on the 'people to avoid like the plague' scale. I'm not even talking a big step here either, it's marginal.

The wee eastern European woman who flog flashing pink Stetsons and single red roses are going to have a field day here. It's a phree monee bonanza when the matching t-shirt brigades are in town.

ETA

That said...

If Tacheman can be hunted down, presented with a t-shirt with his own 'I'D TAP IT' meme from the Horrific Club Photo thread, told to wear it and BE PHOTOGRAPHED WEARING IT AND THAT PHOTO EVENTUALLY BE POSTED IN THE THREAD HIS LEGEND CAME TO LIGHT...it would be the best thing ever.

Sorry about the shouting but I really am that excited at the prospect of such a thing happening.

Edited by dundeebarry

Groups of people out drinking with matching t-shirts with their name on the back are, by-and-large, one step above folk who advocate cock fighting on the 'people to avoid like the plague' scale. I'm not even talking a big step here either, it's marginal.

The wee eastern European woman who flog flashing pink Stetsons and single red roses are going to have a field day here. It's a phree monee bonanza when the matching t-shirt brigades are in town.

ETA

That said...

If Tacheman can be hunted down, presented with a t-shirt with his own 'I'D TAP IT' meme from the Horrific Club Photo thread, told to wear it and BE PHOTOGRAPHED WEARING IT AND THAT PHOTO EVENTUALLY BE POSTED IN THE THREAD HIS LEGEND CAME TO LIGHT...it would be the best thing ever.

Sorry about the shouting but I really am that excited at the prospect of such a thing happening.

I'm going to make you wear a pink stetson cunto and what's more, you're going to like it