13. Some Might Say

14. Acquiesce

15. Born On A Different Cloud

16. Lets All Make Believe

17. Rockin' Chair

18. Don't Look Back In Anger

19. Talk Tonight

20. Whatever

Too many songs to pick from, finally decided on a top 20.

All of the new album apart from Face the Crowd and they covered Cry Baby Cry by The Beatles. It was busy, probably around 400-500 people there.

Nice! Face the Crowd is the only song on the new album I skip. More and more I listen too the new album, the better it gets. Some of the lyrics are rubbish but it doesn't dent the new direction BE has taken.

1. Bring it on Down

2. Supersonic

3. Rock N Roll Star.

4. Columbia (white label demo)

5. I hope, I think, I know

6. Gas Panic

7. Headshrinker

8. Morning Glory

9. Some might say (live on the white room)

10. Cigarettes and Alcohol (Live from Wembley Familiar to millions)

That was tough. I've probably missed some and didn't really consider all the albums fully. That order won't be the same in ten minutes time. f**k, I love oasis. They played a mile from my house when I was ten, I wish I'd been born 5 or 6 years earlier to have experienced them in the early days. The fucking power is incredible on most of the tunes I've listed. Full blast on a good stereo is bliss.

Not got BE yet, will try find a copy when I get in later on. I liked that 2nd bite tune, so I'm hopeful that I'll like it.

1. Slide Away

2. Gas Panic

3. Listen Up

4. Live Forever

5. Idlers Dream

6. Don't Go Away

7. Supersonic

8. Champagne Supernova

9. The Masterplan

10. My Big Mouth

11. Stay Young

12. Bag It Up

13. Some Might Say

14. Acquiesce

15. Born On A Different Cloud

16. Lets All Make Believe

17. Rockin' Chair

18. Don't Look Back In Anger

19. Talk Tonight

20. Whatever

Too many songs to pick from, finally decided on a top 20.

20th? Are you for real? It's at least in the top three.

That's your opinion I suppose, but no way should Whatever be 20th ( on anyone's list ), it's one of their best songs.

Yeah, I agree it is one of their classics but so is DLBIA and that only made 17th in my personal list. I was just doing the list in terms of my favourites, it would be higher in a public poll of there best. What tune out of my top 3 would you take out to put Whatever in?

Yeah, I agree it is one of their classics but so is DLBIA and that only made 17th in my personal list. I was just doing the list in terms of my favourites, it would be higher in a public poll of there best. What tune out of my top 3 would you take out to put Whatever in?

I'm not sure to be fair, it's quite hard for me to pick a top ten let alone top three lol.

I might get the Japanese Deluxe edition of BE, there is some songs on it that aren't on the normal album.

The Japanese version has Evil Eye, which is better than a lot of the songs on the album imo. The other bonus track on it is Girls In Uniform, which isn't that great.

My list does change from time to time but it's the same with my list of their albums best to worst. Everyone always disagrees because everyone has different opinions haha

I'm similar to be fair, that's what makes it hard for me to pick a top three. One minute i'm into certain songs then i'm into others the next.

The sure thing is though, oasis are the greatest band ever without a doubt.

The Japanese version has Evil Eye, which is better than a lot of the songs on the album imo. The other bonus track on it is Girls In Uniform, which isn't that great.

It has:

12. Dreaming of Some Space

13. The World’s Not Set in Stone

14. Back After The Break

15. Off at The Next Exit

No sign of Evil Eye. 12. and 15. are absolutely great songs. I think it would be worth the extra.