Oasis/Noel Gallagher/Beady Eye songs...

AberdeenHibee

After Gem got injured Liam said they wouldn't be bringing in a replacement for him for the live shows and that they would be postponed. Two-faced c**t! :lol: Great to see Bonehead step in though. Love the Columbia video. My all time favourite live Oasis song. :)

After Gem got injured Liam said they wouldn't be bringing in a replacement for him for the live shows and that they would be postponed. Two-faced c**t! :lol: Great to see Bonehead step in though. Love the Columbia video. My all time favourite live Oasis song. :)

Bonehead was only playing last night, Gem will be back for the tour. Last night wasn't a Beady Eye gig anyway, they played a couple of songs at The Charlatans Jon Brookes tribute gig and were listed as 'Liam Gallagher and friends'.

Bonehead was only playing last night, Gem will be back for the tour. Last night wasn't a Beady Eye gig anyway, they played a couple of songs at The Charlatans Jon Brookes tribute gig and were listed as 'Liam Gallagher and friends'.

My mistake. Just looked at the title Beady Eye + Bonehead and assumed he'd joined them for their tour commitments.

• 3 weeks later...

The daily record (must be true) mentioned that Oasis could be set for a stadium tour in the summer to help pay some of Liam's legal costs which are mounting up.

Apparently his new squeeze and their mother is putting the pressure on to kiss and make up.

Next year I'm going to see still game back when people said it would never happen.

What I'd give for the double of oasis too

I was a bit apprehensive about how good it would be based on what I saw from festival highlights over the summer - Liam sounded dreadful then.

Tonight though, I thought he sounded excellent, and on a whole Beady Eye sounded great.

Gem Archer though - cool as f**k.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...