Serie A 2013-2014

Zanetti

Does anyone fancy having a go at predicting the final league table?

1. Juventus

2. Napoli

3. Fiorentina

4. Milan

5. Roma

6. Lazio

7. Udinese

8. Inter

9. Sampdoria

10. Chievo

11. Parma

12. Genoa

13. Cagliari

14. Bologna

15. Catania

16. Atalanta

17. Hellas Verona

18. Torino

19. Sassuolo

20. Livorno

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think you're too far off with your predictions. I don't think Sampdoria will be as high up as 9th though.

Palermo were knocked out the Coppa by Hellas yesterday, Toni with the goal. It was Gattuso's first game in charge and he was sent to the stands :lol:

BY7gzi4.png

Juve Hammer Lazio to win the Super cup. Marko Livaja scores Twice as Atalanta progress in the Coppa Italia. I am interested to see how he does, was a wee bit of hype about him, and Inter won 4-0 as well

I was also checking out the Lega Pro divisions recently, the relegation/promotion issues down in the depths are ridiculous, so many teams dumped two divisions for failing to register and teams spared relegation to fill empty spots and such, mental!

Serie A Kicked off tonight/today

Milan lost 2-1 away to Hellas. the goals for Verona scored by Luca Toni

and Juve beat Sampdoria 0-1 with Carlos Tevez scoring again,

I don't have a clue, I just watched highlights.

The first half of Inter v Genoa was abysmal but it got better in the second. Nagatomo and Palacio with the goals in a 2-0 win. Genoa never really offered anything and Inter started trying. Icardi looked very good when he came on and was unlucky not to score. Kovacic looked pretty good too.

Think I'm going to watch the Lazio v Udinese game later on tonight. Nothing else takes my fancy.

I decided to take in the Fiorentina vs Catania game yesterday. It was fairly amusing for only 20 euros. Some brilliant play from Farfan on the right. Tore Catania to shreds. Some abysmal refereeing and an absolutely outstanding miss right in front of us from Mario Gomez. The looks in the Fans faces as he missed was bloody hilarious.

Ohh and Catania's away crowd of about 20 made a saints crowd seem huge. Brilliant night though. Loved the fact there are stewards in every stand bar te ultras section, where there were the grand total of zero stewards. :lol:

I decided to take in the Fiorentina vs Catania game yesterday. It was fairly amusing for only 20 euros. Some brilliant play from Farfan on the right. Tore Catania to shreds. Some abysmal refereeing and an absolutely outstanding miss right in front of us from Mario Gomez. The looks in the Fans faces as he missed was bloody hilarious.

Ohh and Catania's away crowd of about 20 made a saints crowd seem huge. Brilliant night though. Loved the fact there are stewards in every stand bar te ultras section, where there were the grand total of zero stewards. :lol:

I never knew Farfan signed for Fiorentina. I think you mean Juan Cuadarado. :P

had me confuddled there as well

Archived