The LOLverpool Thread

Suarez has been unplayable this afternoon. Granted QPR's rancid defending has given him a slight hand, but he's been terrific for them today.

Unplayable about sums Suarez up. Both goals were ones ones that he could score but not many others. He's a player that you'd love to have in your team but if not you can't suffer him. For me, a couple of guys who fall into that category would be Wayne Rooney & that Balotelli boy at City.

f**k off. Schneider is on £200K a week and Alonso will be on well over £100K a week.

Tony Barrett is saying Kevin Gamerio is a real target though. I think I'll believe him instead thanks.

Aye, there's not a snowball's chance in hell of Schneider signing for Liverpool.

Rodgers scrambling around trying to raise enough to bring a player or 2 in on top of Sturridge and then he's suddenly going to bring in Alonso and Sneijder? Sneijder apparently still has 2 and a half years left on his £200 grand week deal while with the usual big hitters also likely to be interested in Alonso it would take silly money.

Expect Sturridge to be in on time to play at Mansfield on Sunday. Nothing agreed on Ince yet...his contract is up in the summer and if Liverpool were prepared to wait it would be left to a tribunal.

PSG's Gamerio is rumoured to be a target. Talk that offers are being invited for Seb Coates and that Nuri Sahin's expensive loan might be cancelled early to free up some money.

Why are Liverpool fans so deeply unpleasant?

Daily Mail jouno recieved Twitter abuse after decrying the abuse of Irvine JPatnick. To be fair, I often send DM hacks messages saying

'nonce', 'fat greasy headed tit', 'Tory and LFC fan should never be seen in the same sentence' (no, seriously), 'you turkey necked four-eyed tw*t', 'f**k off you toffee nosed c**t', 'u cheeky fat f**kin skum (sic) bag', 'your (sic) no red you Donal you filthy c**t', a particularly delightful 'f**k off you b*****d your nans (sic) dead', 'why don't you die you fat goggle eyed tw*t' and, of course, 'we're gonna have a party when Maggie Thatcher dies' (as well as 'gonna have a party when Donal Blaney dies').

I think we've all done it.

R u being serious? He's got 19 so far.he's ran riot against better defences than the previous 2 games,and he'l probably be scoring all types of goals in the future for real,barca,man city or whoever that wants to drool over the little genius.jesus.can't believe I'm wasting time wi this.

R u being serious? He's got 19 so far.he's ran riot against better defences than the previous 2 games,and he'l probably be scoring all types of goals in the future for real,barca,man city or whoever that wants to drool over the little genius.jesus.can't believe I'm wasting time wi this.

He's got 19 what?