Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Rumoured at 50/50 on sevco sites , apparently quite a few teams wanted him on loan.

I read that Hearts were willing to pay 2K of his monthly wages back in January.  I assume this is the same kind of split, meaning he's on around 200K pa, maybe less if he's not getting holiday pay.

On ‎05‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 20:41, bennett said:

Rumoured at 50/50 on sevco sites , apparently quite a few teams wanted him on loan.

We wanted him, the offer was the loaning team, us, st johnstone etc paying £1000 a week of his wages.

On ‎05‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 20:50, The DA said:

I read that Hearts were willing to pay 2K of his monthly wages back in January.  I assume this is the same kind of split, meaning he's on around 200K pa, maybe less if he's not getting holiday pay.

Think he's on about £5k a week

At the moment O'Halloran knows that there is more of a chance finishing third with St. Johnstone than finishing third with Rangers had he been quite happy to sit on the bench playing second choice to Pedro's foreign duds.

Still think with Pedro there is an enemy within and a conflict of views that he came to realise the ingrained attitudes towards Catholics from the some of the support. Before he leaves I hope Pedro can field an entire starting 11 made up of Catholics, it would cause so much rage from the bigots. I hate to see them winning but for the bigger picture sake I hope they have more success in this case although it will go down like a fart in a phone booth at FF or RM or any of the rancid supporters groups. Most Rangers fans want to see their team winning regardless of who does it for them and its frustrating that from time to time they give in to peer pressure, the bigots being the alphas and the ordinary supporter acting like sheep just to fit in, which is a shame because the ordinary supporter doesn't really get a word in. Lets hope Pedro takes Rangers on a real journey, one more important than trophies or climbing back to where they deserve to be, forward the revolution. :)

Am I just fucked??

Image result for oops gif

"Was reading the papers in Asda earlier the descriptions next to the names of who died and a lot of them look to have been killed by the nuns - brain haemorrhage's, fractured skulls, burst organs etc

sick catholic b*****ds "

I wonder if he hid some Celtic cakes after reading the papers in Asda.