Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Started a new job recently and got into chatting football with an Italian colleague. When he found out I'd grown up near Glasgow he asked "Oh, you support Celtic?"

Further proof, if it were needed, that Rangers are dead, buried and irrelevant.

6 hours ago, bennett said:

Since a lot of Celtic fans are bankers, I'm sure they'll give everyone the low down on close brothers....

They were good enough for Craig Whyte and RFC mk1, so they can’t be that bad.

The most recent rating for Close Brothers is one of only two positive reviews they get on that site.  Strangely and coincidentally, it was only posted after Rangers' announcement(!) and is from a guy in Paisley(!!) who has never given anyone else a positive review before(!!!).

#Juststirring

Strange how they can turn down nearly 10 million for a bang average player then go crawling to a shady looking company for 3 million for "projects" (keeping the lights on and paying the wages)
I'm sure it's all fine though.

But..but...but.....It says in the accounts that His Glibness, via NOAL, will make up any shortfall.
Shoorely it wouldn’t be like a RRM to lie to RaPeepul, would it ??
[emoji149][emoji149][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

1 hour ago, The DA said:

Here you go, Bennett, courtesy of a non-Celtic fan. 

Make of this what you will.  https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.closebrothers.com.

Any concerns?

A bunch of chancers who haven't paid a bill leaving a bad review of a bank.... I must admit I am shocked.  You can check reviews for every major bank in the UK and see the same dross.

5 minutes ago, Blue92 said:

A bunch of chancers who haven't paid a bill leaving a bad review of a bank.... I must admit I am shocked.  You can check reviews for every major bank in the UK and see the same dross.

I'd spread the three million across De Plotting Shed, WILLIAM Henry, DRUMcliff and Not Another Muddle.  Might want to lay off on Sutton Manor.

https://www.oddschecker.com/cheltenham-festival/close-brothers-novice-handicap-chase/winner

1 hour ago, Blue92 said:

I would agree with what you are saying based on the link posted. That said, Close getting involved again would worry me if it was my club they were involved with. It would have been far better to keep this in house again and extend versus the existing directors, if possible. While the devil will obviously be in the detail, Close previous for getting involved in this sort of thing lends support to the arguments that things likely are as bad as some of the more biased commentators have suggested.

A £3m overdraft facility after turning down £7m last week. 

I see the TrustPilot reviews have been given some *** attention. Classy as ever. 

1 review
Published 69 minutes ago

They are amazing

Lloyd Cross

Phil Macghiollabain, John James and father stone are nonces.

No Surrender Close Brothers, KAT.

Paisley, GB
7 reviews

Published 13 hours ago

Excellent buisness done

Excellent buisness done ! Thank you. Customer services spot on

3 hours ago, Ross. said:

I would agree with what you are saying based on the link posted. That said, Close getting involved again would worry me if it was my club they were involved with. It would have been far better to keep this in house again and extend versus the existing directors, if possible. While the devil will obviously be in the detail, Close previous for getting involved in this sort of thing lends support to the arguments that things likely are as bad as some of the more biased commentators have suggested.

I think it would be now fair to assume that Park, Letham, Taylor & Johnston have decided that 'enough is enough' and won't be putting any more soft loans into Sevco by dint of being either skint (relatively speaking)), or completely scunnered by Ol' Googly Eyes' lack of generosity and outright lies.

Now they have jumped into bed with a 'lender of last resort'.

Hang on to your sashes, Peepul.......should be an interesting rollercoaster ride.......:bounce2