Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

With Chic Green in his role as consultant to the vain and glorious club, demanding titles and cups Ally must be feeling the pressure.

The humiliation from being cuffed by Farfar won't help.

But Ally has other things on his mind just now. A problem to which there is no right answer. He will have been wrestling with it all day, and perhaps even went up to Farfar on a 'scouting' mission once he knew the draw.

To hell with tactics, team formation or who to play, Ally's dilemma is whether a Farfar bridie from Saddlers is better then the ones from McLarens? You need to sample a number from each shop.. Wouldn't surprise me if Ally hadn't locked the dressing room doors at Station Park while he had the squad sampling the delicacies. They won't be coming out until Ally has decided.

What they don't eat, Ally will take home for his bedtime snack.

Managed to get the locals laughing at Rangers. I've had a half of Famous Grouse despite it costing over £4 for a single in celebration

Actually they done me out of 70 quid inna coupon but f**k it. Horrible team. Get it right round ye.

With Chic Green in his role as consultant to the vain and glorious club, demanding titles and cups Ally must be feeling the pressure.

The humiliation from being cuffed by Farfar won't help.

But Ally has other things on his mind just now. A problem to which there is no right answer. He will have been wrestling with it all day, and perhaps even went up to Farfar on a 'scouting' mission once he knew the draw.

To hell with tactics, team formation or who to play, Ally's dilemma is whether a Farfar bridie from Saddlers is better then the ones from McLarens? You need to sample a number from each shop.. Wouldn't surprise me if Ally hadn't locked the dressing room doors at Station Park while he had the squad sampling the delicacies. They won't be coming out until Ally has decided.

What they don't eat, Ally will take home for his bedtime snack.

Or Ally may take a few bridies back with him, and then shove them down Chucky Green's throat. :thumsup2

Won't shut him up totally. He has another orifice he talks through. :(