Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

To paraphrase Barry Ferguson in the Record about the Rangers defeat

'I am not making excuses but.... The pitch wasn't very good, the players had traveled a long way, it's really hot out there'

Not making excuses, eh?

Today ...............

:lol::lol::lol:BEITH JUNIORS 4 (FOUR) THE NEWCUNTO F.C. 1 :lol::lol::lol:

I guess this would have been billed as a 'The Rangers X1' rather than a first team outing although no selection of any 11 players playing for a senior professional club with the 2cnd highest player budget in Scotland, should be losing - never mind THRASHED - to a junior side. So big result McCoist :lol::lol::lol:

COME ON EVERYBODY WHO PLAYS THE NEWCUNTO F.C. IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP

:lol::lol::lol::thumsup2:lol::lol::lol:

Quite so but I thought I would give a special big C'mon to the teams who play them first in competition. We have to accept that even with McCoist in charge of team selection, training and match tactics, not all the teams they play this season will be capable of beating them. The 2x capital clubs have a serious chance to completely fuk 'the journey' up for them big time. :thumsup2