Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

I dont think it. I know it. I dont know one Belfast celtic supporter..Not one!

I dont know one person from the loyalist community...not one who isnt a Rangers supporter.

I know a handful of Belfast protestants who are not Rangers supporters!! They hate football! They think that football supporters are divisive and shallow, they much prefer motorcycle racing as a spectator sport.

ETA :D at what's left of Rangers.

Edited by stonedsailor

It's getting quite predictable, how these huge rows about what is and isn't sectarian always blow up after a major slapstick incident involving the Newco.

I suppose it's all that's left these days. "More people watch New Rangers than watch the entire top tier" is long gone, as is "The Championship is the most exciting league", "The Premiership isn't competitive" and "When we get back, you'll be sorry".

Now that they aren't pumping the part-timers every week, their "fans" are deserting them. Can't handle being 'ordinary', where you win some, lose some.

I am finding the Championship the most entertaining division, for sure.

IF they ever "get back' , I will be fkn sorry, that is true.

I know a handful of Belfast protestants who are not Rangers supporters!! They hate football! They think that football supporters are divisive and shallow, they much prefer motorcycle racing as a spectator sport.

ETA :D at what's left of Rangers.

That is actually quite true. The Northwest whatever Motorbike thingy is huge there. Last time i looked though celtic didn't have a motorbike team and that was the ridiculous earlier claim that Belfast was a celtic stronghold :lol:

A decent if rather ranty post.

I agree with the above bit wholeheartedly, but couldn't fail to spot the irony in you posting it.

Indeed the irony is there. I apologise to you. There was no need for it all. Just some of your posts seem to fawn over Rangers and it graits me. But! That is your opinion.

Motorbike thingy is called speedway.

For those questioning Belfast, remember, its the rangers shop that closed down, believe the Celtic shop is still open?

Indeed the irony is there. I apologise to you. There was no need for it all. Just some of your posts seem to fawn over Rangers and it graits me. But! That is your opinion.

Accepted.

But there's evidence of me fawning over Rangers?

Seriously?

That strikes me as a truly extraordinary reading of my input on here.

With regard to Belfast, I moved there three years ago and Scottish football is routinely mocked over here. Almost everyone follows the EPL, Man U, Chelsea and Liverpool are all far more popular than Celtic and Rangers put together. And that's from both sides of the divide. There are definitely some Celtic and Rangers fans over here but they are a minority and to be honest they tend to be the worst examples of both. Utter arseholes, nasty, bigoted, thick and vicious. Everything that is wrong with the support of both sides is exaggerated and celebrated over here. I don't even go to the pub to watch games anymore cause most of the Celtic supporters over here make me want to puke and as for travelling to the games with these clowns, forget it. The Rangers ones seem to be even worse, back in Glasgow I know loads of bears that are good guys but over here they ALL seem to be the Vanguard Bear types, covered in UVF tattoos and attempting to hold the city hostage with their protests. Its horrible.

That is actually quite true. The Northwest whatever Motorbike thingy is huge there. Last time i looked though celtic didn't have a motorbike team and that was the ridiculous earlier claim that Belfast was a celtic stronghold :lol:

Almost as ridiculous as your claim that all loyalists are Rangers fans.

Anyways ha ha fucking ha at the state of what's left of the Ibrox family.

Did you not see Clonmel's post about 10 Celtic supporters clubs in Belfast? 10 supporters clubs in a smallish city where the "nationalist" community is a minority. I don't doubt that Belfast is a Rangers stronghold too. It's possible for one city to be a stronghold for two clubs, I mean look at Glasgow.

Did you not see Clonmel's post about 10 Celtic supporters clubs in Belfast? 10 supporters clubs in a smallish city where the "nationalist" community is a minority. I don't doubt that Belfast is a Rangers stronghold too. It's possible for one city to be a stronghold for two clubs, I mean look at Glasgow.

How many folk are in the supporters clubs thou?

He's not that great. It's just the dregs he plays with that make him look good.

Tbh...I think he is a decent wee player....certainly one of sevcos better players.

I certainly wish the lad well playing for those giants of English football

Brentford