Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

LAughing at celtic fans new club claims over the last few years must be have been eating away at them a lot more than i thought, for them to go full crackpot and place that wonderful pompous advert lol

Maybe so, although I suspect the game next week will demonstrate neatly which of the two supports is the most butthurt about it.

Watched the Cambridge v Man Utd cup tie last night, with Cambridge fans decked out in half-and-half scarves in both team colours. I imagine both Celtic and Rangers (2012) fans will be keen to snap up an equivalent item next week to commemorate this historic first meeting in a national cup semi final no less?

Maybe so, although I suspect the game next week will demonstrate neatly which of the two supports is the most butthurt about it.

Not really we don't expect to win but Celtic fans will still be sour because everyone laughs at their well thought out new club claims.

Lol

Oh come on. How can a 17 year old woman be considered a child?

You're not an adult at 17. You are at 18. You're sticking up for that old creep? Really. She was underage in America. He was 40.

Absolute beast behaviour that you surely aren't going to try defend?!