Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

‘The Journey’? A continual and repetitive theme, I’m not sure what it means?

I’ve followed Rangers for 35 years plus, and seen plenty of ups and downs.

I’ve seen the emergence, of the ‘New Firm’ with trophies won at home and in Europe, the plaudits were well deserved.

I’ve seen C*ltic win a hoard of League and Cup Silverware.

But I can honestly claim that my ‘journey’ as a Rangers supporter (in my time) can surpass the enjoyment that most supporters of other clubs on here can profess?

The last 3 years have been awful, but it pales in to insignificance in terms of what we have enjoyed and achieved before. We’ll carry on working to get back up there!

Cheers Rab

I wonder how many trophies they'd have won without cheating?

I suppose we'll never know.

Spooky how 'three' comes up so often... Been in existence three years, finished third, fcuked up the Bells B&Q Ramsdens Petrofac Challenge Diddy Cup three times. Fcuked by the threesome of Minty, Whyte & Green. Putting their faith in the three berrzz. McCulloch was finished and washed up three years ago. Truly spooky stuff.

3 years in the Championship.......................... :thumsup2

Before liquidation.

£70 million = Third

Lol

Nah Shull, it's not £70 million. That was the amount they burned through to get into the Championship.

They blew through £110 million in three seasons to achieve abject failure. :)

No back to back consecutive titles reaching the promised land that is the Premiership division, NO cups although funnily enough plenty of fcuk ups along the the great journey back supposedly.

I'd urge you to get plenty of new breeks in for the next Sevco campaign, might be the funniest yet with them having to pull in the financial belt and live within their means as well as pay off their debts. :lol:

The best thing about the death of Rangers has been the creation of Sevco.

It'll be sad to see them go, when they fail to go up.

We'll always have the good times.

I wonder if we'll get a sequel?!

:thumsup2:lol:

Nah Shull, it's not £70 million. That was the amount they burned through to get into the Championship.

No back to back consecutive titles reaching the promised land that is the Premiership division, NO cups although funnily enough plenty of fcuk ups along the the great journey back supposedly.

I'd urge you to get plenty of new breeks in for the next Sevco campaign, might be the funniest yet with them having to pull in the financial belt and live within their means as well as pay off their debts. :lol:

When you look at it that way Chris Robinson wasn't a complete arsehole after all.

Thanks !! :thumsup2

£110 million -- FFS :lol: