Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

If its the same guy with the same posting name, he has near 40,000 posts on the B&W Army forum.

One and the same.

Laughable to pretend he's no interest in the buddies. :lol:

He only comes on here to laugh at the new cunto FC and wind up the orcs, fine job he does too.

:lol: My clubs history is not my history Boab and happened before I was born. However your old club dying from an embarrassing and humiliating death is now part of my history and I do laugh at your history Boab. :) Boab watched his beloved club die and is watching his new club funnily enough almost exactly the same as the old club follow follow the dead one into it's grave which is also dying an embarrassing and humiliating death, because it acted the same as the previous one.

So your history is the laughing stock of Scottish football. :)

??????

:lol: My clubs history is not my history Boab and happened before I was born. However your old club dying from an embarrassing and humiliating death is now part of my history and I do laugh at your history Boab. :) Boab watched his beloved club die and is watching his new club funnily enough almost exactly the same as the old club follow follow the dead one into it's grave which is also dying an embarrassing and humiliating death, because it acted the same as the previous one.

So your history is the laughing stock of Scottish football. :)

What happened?

That's a good forum, I see Stuart Dickson is alive and still supporting St. Mirren. :lol:

I think this forum is missing the old Paisley mafia of yesteryear, they were good fun.

Allegedly supporting us. ;)

Aye, I make the odd post there but tend just to lurk, as usual with single team forums quite a few roasters but it's a good read most of the time.

That couple look disturbingly like Kate and Gerry McCann. Has Maddy been hiding in a replica of The European Cup all these years? waiting for a game of 'keek'?

^^^^^ Old deid team never managed a replica.

I genuinely couldn't care less if Celtic get 15-in-a-row.

I want Rangers sorted out and if that means Celtic cantering to the title for the next 11 years then so be it.

^^^^^^ Lying. :D