Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

It probably would have been even funnier had it been Celtic.

I've said all along that I'd have much preferred it if Celtic had gone tits-up.

But it wouldn't have been funnier - Celtic fans have joined and contributed to the pointing-and-laughing and a good deal of it has been quick-witted and humerous - Rangers/'Rangers' supporters on the other hand are fairly humourless dullards who resort to making BIG statements about utterly irrelevant tosh rather than anything genuinely funny.

FFS I'm turning into Kincy.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Moot

Yip, that one got me too. It's a fairly frequent occurrence on here, that particular error.

As for the whole, 'how Much fun would a BCALT be?' question; the answer is obviously a tremendous amount.

It's difficult to conceive of anything actually being more enjoyable than this saga, but I'd love the chance to one day find out if it's possible.

Yip, that one got me too. It's a fairly frequent occurrence on here, that particular error.As for the whole, 'how Much fun would a BCALT be?' question; the answer is obviously a tremendous amount.It's difficult to conceive of anything actually being more enjoyable than this saga, but I'd love the chance to one day find out if it's possible.

I can't think of any other situation in which the schadenfreude could be more righteous or more enjoyable.

Wont happen kid, nearly happened but the Bunnet came to the rescue.. Celtic unlike that bunch of clowns down Govan way have..well do I really need to explain..You can only dream mind MT..

Nah can't really see it myself either.

It's certainly not on the horizon.

The duopoly became so entrenched when I was still at school though that I never imagined that I'd ever see it threatened, let alone ripped apart like this.

Even if it's one day re-established (and it probably will be), I'll be so grateful that I got to witness this spell.

Just pointing out your attempts to get in with the "diddies" , reality is they hate your club aswell

Pointing out the blindingly obvious ffs, you don't think I do not know that already ? :lol:

Point of fact is that they hate yours even more because of the cheating and then what came after sonny. :)