Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Yanks? ; No Thanks:

Former Rangers suitor Robert Sarver pours cash into Levante transfer kitty

Mark Walker

Friday 26 June 2015

ONE-TIME Rangers suitor Robert Sarver has promised to invest a whopping £30m transfer kitty into Spanish club Levante.

Phoenix Suns owner Sarver made a �20m bid to take control at Rangers

The American banker tried to buy Rangers at the start of this year, but his £20m offer was rejected.

He has since turned his attention to Valencia-based La Liga side Levante and his offer has been backed by The Levante Foundation - the shareholders group who run the club.

The owner of American basketball team Phoenix Suns has pledged to spend big once he gets the green light to become the club's new owner.

Sarver plans to spend around £40m completing the takeover and has insisted manager Lucas Alcaraz will have up to £30m to bolster his squad in the transfer market.

Aye, but he's no a real rangers man

Yanks? ; No Thanks:

Mark Walker

Friday 26 June 2015

ONE-TIME Rangers suitor Robert Sarver has promised to invest a whopping £30m transfer kitty into Spanish club Levante.

The American banker tried to buy Rangers at the start of this year, but his £20m offer was rejected.

He has since turned his attention to Valencia-based La Liga side Levante and his offer has been backed by The Levante Foundation - the shareholders group who run the club.

The owner of American basketball team Phoenix Suns has pledged to spend big once he gets the green light to become the club's new owner.

Sarver plans to spend around £40m completing the takeover and has insisted manager Lucas Alcaraz will have up to £30m to bolster his squad in the transfer market.

And the cry was yanks go home.

Go home we want to die.

Yanks? ; No Thanks:

Mark Walker

Friday 26 June 2015

Well done the good guys

No doubt if sarver had taken over at ibrox , the pnb obsessed mob would have already had him made out as the devil reincarnated

The devil does not need reincarnated. Despite being a fictional character he never died.

You need to die to reincarnate into a new company.

No doubt if sarver had taken over at ibrox , the pnb obsessed mob would have already had him made out as the devil reincarnated

Nope, I think you'll find the good guys mouthpieces like the racist bigot Chris a Graham dismissed Sarver as a sideshow and said he was merely a decoy , all done of course to get the good guys in , now look at them . Who would you rather in charge King or Sarver?

Nope, I think you'll find the good guys mouthpieces like the racist bigot Chris a Graham dismissed Sarver as a sideshow and said he was merely a decoy , all done of course to get the good guys in , now look at them . Who would you rather in charge King or Sarver?

P and B types regularly moan about Rangers supposedly over spending on players.

Roberts generous promise to spend £30m on players would have had you guys going radio rental if he had done that at Rangers.

Just a pity that Somers and co (?) Hunted generous Robert...

P and B types regularly moan about Rangers supposedly over spending on players. Roberts generous promise to spend £30m on players would have had you guys going radio rental if he had done that at Rangers. Just a pity that Somers and co (?) Hunted generous Robert...

That's enough.

P and B types regularly moan about Rangers supposedly over spending on players.Roberts generous promise to spend £30m on players would have had you guys going radio rental if he had done that at Rangers.Just a pity that Somers and co (?) Hunted generous Robert...

You backed the wrong good guys.

GIRFUY.

Wid we, aye !?

First two are from a closed Topic so can't be directly quoted:

I think Sarver on his own would have been a cracking owner - none of the previous club pish or the dubiety about the 'lost' £20m or tax cases.

That's been hinted already on here, and, as I've already stated, I saw the Sarver offer as the most credible one.

I wouldn't be 'seething' but I'd certainly have seen it as an end of the point-and-laugh-athon with a genuine, no-nonsense businessman wanting to genuinely put money in

This is getting bizarre.

Again, I have absolutely no reason why I should be seething, King strikes me as a guy who's worth the watching, a convicted crook and a proven liar - I dare say there's a lot of mileage in the BRALT on the back of his 'tenure'.

If I were a 'Rangers' fan I'd be optimistic and I'd certainly be hoping a corner had be turned but I wouldn't be on here posturing and assuming everyone was gutted that such a dubious character had just engineered a foot in the door.

I still think Sarver would have provided a more secure future for 'Rangers' btw.

:whistle