Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Pointing out the blindingly obvious ffs, you don't think I do not know that already ? :lol:

Point of fact is that they hate yours even more because of the cheating and then what came after sonny. :)

The more obsessed posters that trawl this forum on a regular basis probably do , most sane minded fans either don't give a f**k or still view us as "two cheeks of the same arse" as the old saying goes

The more obsessed posters that trawl this forum on a regular basis probably do , most sane minded fans either don't give a f**k or still view us as "two cheeks of the same arse" as the old saying goes

Do excuse but there are three clubs now involved, Celtic and the two Rangers's. The two that made up the two cheeks of the same arse were Celtic and the now dead suicidal Rangers and now we have the arsehole in the middle the new Rangers "The Rangers" est 2012 and aptly so = shit team.

The old OF had an arsectomy and now comprise of one butt cheek and an arsehole trying to be a bum cheek to replace the butt cheek that had financial cancer and had to be removed before it infected the other butt cheek but alas had spread it's cancer to the arse, and thus so far the cancer has resisted any treatment to either kill it or have it removed by the very nice chaps at the HMRC.

Yer an arsehole supporter supporting a shit team. :P

Would make an interesting topic.

Personally I always thought Rangers edged it with their fans embarrassing pro English pish, (with the anti-scottish vibes to it) over the years. Even way before the liquidation and cheating.

St George flags in the crowd etc. Never quite got all that. I remember them singing "we'll be watching england, so will you". This to me was a giant two fingers up and a laugh at our national team.

Thrown in the nazi salutes etc and...well they may be one half of the same arse, but their half has giant festering boils on it.

Celtic are a bit easier to swallow for a lot of Scots I reckon. Siding with Ireland is a lot more digestible to the average Scot than worshiping the English to a ridiculously extravagant level. Thats just my take though.

Would make an interesting topic.

Personally I always thought Rangers edged it with their fans embarrassing pro English pish, (with the anti-scottish vibes to it) over the years. Even way before the liquidation and cheating.

St George flags in the crowd etc. Never quite got all that. I remember them singing "we'll be watching england, so will you". This to me was a giant two fingers up and a laugh at our national team.

Thrown in the nazi salutes etc and...well they may be one half of the same arse, but their half has giant festering boils on it.

Celtic are a bit easier to swallow for a lot of Scots I reckon. Siding with Ireland is a lot more digestible to the average Scot than worshiping the English to a ridiculously extravagant level. Thats just my take though.

The disappointing thing here is that it isn't your first post. That way you'd have some explanation for your monumental pile of dross.

As it is? An utterly woeful heap of ignorance. The Ps&Ds will love you ;)