Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

So the previously banned Kingy has an account on FollowFollow. He really is vying with Norman as the most odious idiot on the Rangers threads.

Hands up the Bears who have an account on whatever the ragtag and bobtail unwashed obsessives have as a forum?

Waiting......

Still waiting....

Unless you come back and edit your post at a later time, you can hardly describe yourself as "still waiting".

Give Tedi a chance to at least log in.

Unless you come back and edit your post at a later time, you can hardly describe yourself as "still waiting".

Poetic license, chap. Mind you, I barely rolled a fag before you rose to The Much Banned King's defense ;)

That post from FollowFollow he showed here was a fucking doozy though, eh? :lol:

I'm surprised you hadn't noticed it first.

Why would I? You and your racist pal may be in FF's thrall but I post on P&B to get away from that idiotic shite.

No. You just post your own brand of idiotic shite on P&B.

I already told you I don't post on FollowFollow or even browse the site. Why you're struggling with this answer I'm not sure.

Pffft....you say that yet creaming yer breeks over your racist pal's 'find' from FF.

Do you understand the concept of showing something from one website on another, totally seperate website, therefore allowing you to laugh (cream yer breeks) at the content from the original website without being in said original websites "thrall"?

Or are you just drunk again?

Do you understand the concept of showing something from one website on another, totally seperate website, therefore allowing you to laugh (cream yer breeks) at the content from the original website without being in said original websites "thrall"?

I see you're, again, bigging up your previously-banned racist pal whilst playing fast and loose with the apostrophe.

There is no amount of bevvy that could ever persuade me to do either.

I see you're, again, bigging up your previously-banned racist pal whilst playing fast and loose with the apostrophe.

There is no amount of bevvy that could ever persuade me to do either.

Show me one occasion where I've been bigging him up. Mentioning the content of a post someone makes isn't bigging them up I'm afraid.

I've previously mentioned the content of some of your posts and I think you're a cock.

As for the apostrophe... Meh.