Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Where is The_Kincardine when you need him.

Mental gymnastics you say?

Well, here goes;

Answer the following basics.

Q. Has your club ever employed players?

Q. Has your club ever owned an asset e.g. a stadium?

Rob. If your answer to either is 'Yes' then you've got a problem and you'll need some mental gymnastics.

If your answer is "No", then your club is something akin to a brand or licence arrangement or even a franchise. Just think, NewRangers could well be the 'Kentucky Fried Chicken' of Scottish football.

Yours

aDONis

the club employed players and owned a stadium pre 1899 when a different structure was in place, after this point the club created a company to do this, at no point after 1899 have we been without a company to do this, we changed companies in 2012 and remained the same club according to all the legal experts who commented on it - an absolutely easy answer from me backed up with proof - what possible reason did you have for thinking this question was even remotely challenging?

Edited by robo2

the club employed players and owned a stadium pre 1899 when a different structure was in place, after this point the club created a company to do this, at no point after 1899 have we been without a company to do this, we changed companies in 2012 and remained the same club according to all the legal experts who commented on it - an absolutely easy answer from me backed up with proof - what possible reason did you have for thinking this question was even remotely challenging?

In 1899 the club became a company with the word club in it's name. In 2012 the company which had the word club in it's name went into liquidation and another company which was soon to have the words club and Rangers in it's name was incorporated as Sevco5088 but this company was never a club prior to 2012.

The club created a company? Stop it!

Edited by dave.j

neither of them suffered a similar fate to rangers, no-one attempted to buy ardrie or fiorentina, leeds, hearts and a number of other english clubs transferred the club to a newco and liquidated the oldco and continued on as usual without a peep about them being a new club. which was an identical situation to rangers

There might have been offers for Airdrie, Fiorentina, Leeds or Hearts if the prospective buyers thought they could buy the assets without having to take on the debts at the same time.

The club created a company?!!!

No, the club became a company.

I think the club created a company line is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

The governing bodies changed the rule book, to create the club/entity, rule. Rangers didn't pre-empt it, predicting they would do that!

I can only imagine the utter despair that some of these c***s have felt throughout the last four years :lol:

You'd ken, Mikey. You've been an enthusiastic follower of 'our journey'. Not many posters have been as committed to Rangers as you ;)

Edited by The_Kincardine

Apologies if this has already been posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De6FOyEY85A

What a seething collection of cretins :lol:

I can only imagine the utter despair that some of these c***s have felt throughout the last four years :lol:

And, despite their defiant sloganeering and deflection on the likes of P&B, have felt, are feeling, and will feel for the rest of their lives.

Fucking lovely. :)

If the company's debts have nothing to do with the club , why are the crying?

And, despite their defiant sloganeering and deflection on the likes of P&B, have felt, are feeling, and will feel for the rest of their lives.

Kingy and Norman. united in not posting about their own club......or should that be clubs?

Well that's not true now, is it.

Unincorporated clubs have no legal personality. So I repeat, they can't enter into contracts. The individuals that come together to form the club, have to take on legal responsibility. The very best you could hope for is that Moses (no not that one) and his brother Pete etc set up a trust. But they would have been responsible for the trust not the club, because.... That's right unincorporated clubs can't own assets, enter into contracts, be sued etc.

So I'm now at a loss to understand how Mo', Petey, Dozy, Sleapy, Beaky, Mick and Tich, (the Founding fathers) managed it.

Yours

aDONis