Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Oh dear God. You deliberately log on to RM. You then view a thread entitled 'culture' and got vids of flute bands.

What the f**k did you expect? A vid of Leonardo painting Virginia Woolf giving Sigmund Freud a gobble whilst he was reading a Shakespearean sonnet?

Freud wouldn't be reading anything - he would be singing s Gina G song and the balloon above his would read "Ohh ahh, just a little bit, ooh ahh, a little bit more more".

Edit for schoolboy spelling

Edited by ThirdrockfromtheSon

Freud wouldn't be reading anything - he would be singing s Gina G song and the balloon above his would read "Ohh ahh, just a little bit, ooh ahh, a little bit more more".

Edit for schoolboy spelling

Bollocks.

Everyone knows Freud would be singing "Mama I love you" by the Spice Girls.

Oh dear God. You deliberately log on to RM. You then view a thread entitled 'culture' and got vids of flute bands.

What the f**k did you expect? A vid of Leonardo painting Virginia Woolf giving Sigmund Freud a gobble whilst he was reading a Shakespearean sonnet?

That's a disingenous answer, especially from you, TK.

What I should or shouldn't have expected is irrelevant - it's still vile. Were you one of the Rangers' fans who didn't want the financial drains up? Mebees if we dinnae go looking, we can pretend it's no happening.

Relevant due to Oedipus Rex being a distant relative of Dave King?

There may be sporting drama on the Rugby World Cup thread but it's nothing compared to Sophocles Night on The BRALT!

Mebees if we dinnae go looking, we can pretend it's no happening.

Wind your neck in, chap. That Rangers fans like Orangey tunes isn't news. That the likes of you go looking for ways to be offended isn't news either.

There may be sporting drama on the Rugby World Cup thread but it's nothing compared to Sophocles Night on The BRALT!

Wind your neck in, chap. That Rangers fans like Orangey tunes isn't news. That the likes of you go looking for ways to be offended isn't news either.

You've no idea what I'm like. All you know is that I checked in on The Bears Den. Nothing else.

Stop projecting.

You went out of your way to be offended, that's all there is to it.

You're deflecting.

Think of me as a fearless investigative journalist, willing to put his mental safety on the line to ensure that the revolting truth is exposed to the light of day.

You've no idea what I'm like. All you know is that I checked in on The Bears Den. Nothing else.

This, people, is Diddy Logic writ large.

Clearly you love RM. You posted about it.

Clearly you love to be offended. You posted about it.

You did not just, "check in on The Bears Den" you came to a Rangers thread and made an issue of it.

This, people, is Diddy Logic writ large.

Clearly you love RM. You posted about it.

Clearly you love to be offended. You posted about it.

You did not just, "check in on The Bears Den" you came to a Rangers thread and made an issue of it.

Are you not offended that there is a forum in the name of your football team posting freely stuff that belongs in the dark ages?

This idea of "offence" is kind of beside the point.

It's used to suggest that any negative response is contrived and a bit 'sissy' for want of a much better word.

It's possible to be appalled by something without being offended by it.

Now I've a certain sympathy for our Rangers supporting friends on here. They don't offer such vile stuff, so why should they have to answer for those who do?

At the same time though, by attacking those who flag it up, it can easily be characterised as some sort of support for what's being flagged up.

To be honest, if they'd rather not condemn something they're not connected to as some exercise in self flagellation, they'd be better ignoring it.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Sorry Kinky, it's condemn or condone. You either are happy that is a tradition associated with your club or you are unhappy. There is no neutral ground. I like that there was one piping up saying no ta on the thread, I dislike that he was immediately rounded on accused of being a celtic fan and in the same breath the usual unsavoury associations.

Ashamed or proud, which is it bears?

Sorry Kinky, it's condemn or condone. You either are happy that is a tradition associated with your club or you are unhappy. There is no neutral ground. I like that there was one piping up saying no ta on the thread, I dislike that he was immediately rounded on accused of being a celtic fan and in the same breath the usual unsavoury associations.

Ashamed or proud, which is it bears?

I can understand why they might not see the need to offer either response.

You're not forcing anyone else to respond. Why should they?