Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Nothing pal, couldn't be hooped writing two separate posts. Humblest appollogies.

Nice salmon reference but biting, nah. Genuine unfeigned disgust. I despair that any of this has any association with the beautiful game.

Perhaps, to link these conversations, EA aren't interested in a tie in with a side who are steeped in out and out discrimination.

No need to apologise old bean. You are biting though. Kinky laid the bait and there were many risers.

I was just a little confused as to the link.

It has been reported that it is a licencing issue which kept Rangers out of FIFA. So Mike Ashley is trolling the **** again. :lol:

I liked this quote from the P&J too...

“However, newly promoted Hearts will feature in the game with the other 11 authentic clubs from the Scottish Premiership.”

.....it would seem to imply that Rangers are not viewed as authentic.

Or that they're not in the Premiership.

Oh dear God. You deliberately log on to RM. You then view a thread entitled 'culture' and got vids of flute bands.

What the f**k did you expect? A vid of Leonardo painting Virginia Woolf giving Sigmund Freud a gobble whilst he was reading a Shakespearean sonnet?

You're missing the point - probably on purpose.

A straightforward question for you - do you really feel that the contents of that thread are in any way acceptable in 21st century Scotland??

You're missing the point - probably on purpose.

A straightforward question for you - do you really feel that the contents of that thread are in any way acceptable in 21st century Scotland??

Yes, i think it's acceptable.

Otherwise how can you measure their decline ?

Don't want to see, then don't look.

Don't want to see, then don't look.

Naw, sorry - that smacks too much of the old Nazi " I VASS ONLY OBEYINK ORDERZ" line.

This stuff is still acceptable to some in present day Scotland. That shouldn't be tolerated or ignored.

Naw, sorry - that smacks too much of the old Nazi " I VASS ONLY OBEYINK ORDERZ" line.

This stuff is still acceptable to some in present day Scotland. That shouldn't be tolerated or ignored.

On one hand you ask 'is it acceptable'.

Then you tell us 'this stuff is still acceptable'.

Make your mind up.