Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

She does say blue , for every positive about the Internet , their is a creepy middle aged man pretending to stay in goa so be careful on there

As far as I know mythstoliveby has never claimed to live in Goa. Whereas the person you are convinced they are was confirmed to have been accessing P&B from a Goan IP address by an admin. Even if he was using a vpn to fool P&B admins about his location and the two posters are the same person etc etc - ie. it's somehow discovered you are 100% right - what difference does it make? Is it just a way to deflect? If so it make you look very weak in your position.

As far as I know mythstoliveby has never claimed to live in Goa. Whereas the person you are convinced they are was confirmed to have been accessing P&B from a Goan IP address by an admin. Even if he was using a vpn to fool P&B admins about his location and the two posters are the same person etc etc - ie. it's somehow discovered you are 100% right - what difference does it make? Is it just a way to deflect? If so it make you look very weak in your position.

He has to deflect because he's still stuck in denial about what happened to his club. It would be good for him to move on to the anger stage soon but I can't see that happening very soon because he's just so immature....

He has to deflect because he's still stuck in denial about what happened to his club. It would be good for him to move on to the anger stage soon but I can't see that happening very soon because he's just so immature....

I know why he deflects. I'm just curious why he's so obsessed with you. It's like benny with WRK. Really weird stuff.

Somebody needs a lie down and to stop taking the internet so seriously

We are, however Stilian to my knowledge has thankfully already made a full recovery, but sadly you do not get better from ALS.

I saw a comment yesterday on a Celtic facebook page under this photo saying 'Get well soon Fernando".

I don't think they were fully clued up on his condition tbh.