Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

When we play prem teams next season (if promoted), we will be no more than a baw hair away, in my books.

What makes you so confident recent results don't suggest it at all. Massive change required to even be a top 6 contender. Hearts were miles better last season but have struggled after a promising start. Also will King put up the cash required. Going to take way more than emergency loans he has so far put in.

I'll be fascinated until we get subjected again to the duopoly. At that point, I'll lose interest.Of course all sides get better gates when performing well. The point I'm making however, is that despite all the talk of loyalty, Rangers fans are essentially glory hunters. The prospect of them being genuinely ordinary and average in a league - the sort of experience fans of most clubs are familiar with, will be difficult for lots of Rangers fans to handle in my view.At least the journey contained countless unfair fights. That, I think, is how a great many OF fans like their football.

Think the early to mid eighties. This is exactly what happened to the old club back then.

I'll be fascinated until we get subjected again to the duopoly. At that point, I'll lose interest. Of course all sides get better gates when performing well. The point I'm making however, is that despite all the talk of loyalty, Rangers fans are essentially glory hunters. The prospect of them being genuinely ordinary and average in a league - the sort of experience fans of most clubs are familiar with, will be difficult for lots of Rangers fans to handle in my view. At least the journey contained countless unfair fights. That, I think, is how a great many OF fans like their football.

Nothing i would disagree with there.

I think the duopoly will resume sooner than you may think/hope.

Nothing i would disagree with there.

I think the duopoly will resume sooner than you may think/hope.

I think it might come along quite soon too. It'll be a shame, but this has been fun while it's lasted.

It was you however, who suggested that Rangers might merely be aspiring to a top six finish in the near future. I take it you were only kidding with that bit?

Excellent.Kicking Rangers when they're down has been a delight, a truly exquisite pleasure.I'll certainly not forget it and it's great to know that it will always live with them too.

My fit is sair.

What makes you so confident recent results don't suggest it at all. Massive change required to even be a top 6 contender. Hearts were miles better last season but have struggled after a promising start. Also will King put up the cash required. Going to take way more than emergency loans he has so far put in.

To be fair Hearts are currently 3rd so "Struggling" might be putting things a bit strongly. Despite what the drama queens amongst our support might suggest