Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Sevco Scotland, international class.

and too big for Scottish Football all ready. Warburton agreeing with Desmond Dermot Desmond Desmont http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11787/10012158/dermot-desmond-says-it-is-inevitable-celtic-and-rangers-join-premier-league.

And another thing ....the hideous unworkable subject of a British League has raised its ugly head, regardless that we will probably be an independent country before anyone tries to set that one up.

Dream on. Scotland said No in a once in a generation vote. Any separatist mob who try to hold another vote because the first one did not go their way will be very disappointed. The current UK Government, headed by the Prime Minister who agreed to a once in a generation referendum will not, under any circumstances agree to another separatist vote.

Dream on. Scotland said No in a once in a generation vote. Any separatist mob who try to hold another vote because the first one did not go their way will be very disappointed. The current UK Government, headed by the Prime Minister who agreed to a once in a generation referendum will not, under any circumstances agree to another separatist vote.

Perhaps the point is that even though no repeat referendum is immediately on the horizon; such a prospect is nothing like as distant as that of any big glamorous league wanting associated with you lot.

Perhaps the point is that even though no repeat referendum is immediately on the horizon; such a prospect is nothing like as distant as that of any big glamorous league wanting associated with you lot.

I absolutely agree with you. Surprising as it may seem to some, I am amongst the vast majority of Bears who want to see us once again shiteing upon the rest of Scottish Football from a great height before we turn our attention to doing the same against Johnny Foreigner.

I absolutely agree with you. Surprising as it may seem to some, I am amongst the vast majority of Bears who want to see us once again shiteing upon the rest of Scottish Football from a great height before we turn our attention to doing the same against Johnny Foreigner.

And there we have it - the humility for which you guys are much loved, and which helped kill the original incarnation of your club.

Do carry on.

Only one thing wrong with that, like every other Scottish club we haven't got a good record against foreign teams.