Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

It must be sad if, a new team that was only set up in 2012 has already overtook your club St Mirren or Hibs who were founded many moons ago. I would rather be a Newco than St mirren or Hibs lol.

Edited by MRF-LCC-RFC

It must be sad if, a new team that was only set up in 2012 has already overtook your club St Mirren or Hibs who were founded many moons ago. I would rather be a Newco than St mirren or Hibs lol.

Here is the breaking good news.

YOU DAE SUPPORT A NEWCO

Ha ha ha ha ha

THE BLUE SECTARIAN FANNIES FC 2012

Spangle

at least my newco aren't 7th in the league and have won more trophies in the last 4 years than your club (in the full history of Rangers we have won the most domestic league top titles in the world at 54)

at least my newco aren't 7th in the league and have won more trophies in the last 4 years than your club (in the full history of Rangers we have won the most domestic league top titles in the world at 54)

You keep pushing this new club angle? Well done Sir - accepting reality at last..

You keep pushing this new club angle? Well done Sir - accepting reality at last..

there will be a new reality for all of the clubs in Scotland soon in the next year or 2 when Rangers are champions of premiership

When you play so well it doesn't matter if we win the league first time or not, because we are getting stronger anyway, and I have full confidence Warbs will lead us to it and won't let our team implode etc - as he takes every single match so seriously

When you play so well it doesn't matter if we win the league first time or not, because we are getting stronger anyway, and I have full confidence Warbs will lead us to it and won't let our team implode etc - as he takes every single match so seriously

The gift that keeps on giving..... :lol:

yeah Rangers are - every match

You're boring me, now, Martin. It was funny to start with. Now it's just tedious.

Away n roll yourself a wee joint. Get the tunes on and chill out. Get a good nights sleep. It's giro day tomorrow.