Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Bad boy Bad boy what you gonna do, what you gonna do when Rangers steamroller you

All you do is post swear words towards rangers in every post, you're like a broken record. You're tune will be past it's sell by date next season when your rotten club will be stuck in the division below Rangers, for many years to come probably.

I think you're an old geezer who needs to go to the library for a free basic computing/writing course plus open your eyes to what's happening to your beloved clubs St Mire and Pacific Shelf before posting your nonsense all over the net.

You're an obsessed bigot with a Rangers life, you should turn your obsession from negative to positive by buying RangersTV

Anyway, if I remember to quote your dreamland post above again next season or the season after, when Rangers are in Europa League minimum and St Mire are still stuck at the Championship relegation dogfight, I would, but I'm too busy being proud of my team unlike you

Shull's bladder surrenders

Chasing? I take it you mean going out to win each game they play?

What is embarrassing about that? should these fans persuade the players to lose these matches?

No, it's just a bit of a duplicitous one for you guys.

On one hand you're telling us all just how big you are and how scottish football is full of diddy teams...

...then on the other hand, some of you, are boasting about (the possibility of) winning a trophy that is not open to top-flight (decent diddy?) teams!

From day1 back in 2012, a 'big' club like you should have been sticking the kids in for that trophy.

Scottish football is full of diddy teams, including us, its just the reality of where our game is these days.

We have a development league for the kids, it would wrong and disrespectful to our opponents, fans and organisers of the competition to field weak teams in any competitive fixture, afraid I am just putting your post down in the frustrated that Rangers won a football match category.

Were they playing today? ;)

Scottish football is full of diddy teams, including us, its just the reality of where our game is these days.

We have a development league for the kids, it would wrong and disrespectful to our opponents, fans and organisers of the competition to field weak teams in any competitive fixture, afraid I am just putting your post down in the frustrated that Rangers won a football match category.

I think it's absurd that Rangers have postponed games in this competition for International call-ups in the past. I do however, think it's to the club's credit that they've taken the tournament seriously each year, unlike Hearts last season, for example.

It's this seriousness which has made their successive failures so hilarious, these last three years.

It's a pity that's ending, but it's been a lot of fun.

Ending ?

No chance.

Hibees to win the League and the The Blue Fannies FC 2012 to get humped again in the Play Offs.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't mean that their participation in the tournament is necessarily ending (although it probably is).

I mean that their hilarious record of not winning the thing is surely now drawing to a close.