Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

A Blue Bigot on RM ........

Would love to know how many bears actually travelled to Manchester as I've read from 100k to 300k and having travelled down 300k plus is my guess . Very hard to forget the bad bits but the good bits showed Rangers fans are second to none . The show of strength we put on that day will live long in the memory but it's just unfortunate that, as predicted,Manchester wasn't big enough . When I look back the only consolation is how lucky we were to even be there.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: AW THOSE FANS AND THEIR CLUB DIED :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A Blue Bigot on RM ........

Would love to know how many bears actually travelled to Manchester as I've read from 100k to 300k and having travelled down 300k plus is my guess . Very hard to forget the bad bits but the good bits showed Rangers fans are second to none . The show of strength we put on that day will live long in the memory but it's just unfortunate that, as predicted,Manchester wasn't big enough . When I look back the only consolation is how lucky we were to even be there.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: AW THOSE FANS AND THEIR CLUB DIED :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If there were 300K of them, any idea which stadium and city might have been big enough? Maybe Barcelona could have erected some temporary stands at the Camp Nou, just for the night.

Or they could have sent half of them to that Pyongyang stadium - and then implemented a Donald Trump-style embargo on letting them back into Scotland afterwards.

I was at the Rangers Hibs game not long ago and the Rangers fans were chanting Jimmy Saville he's one of your own

Why is this? Do their support just like accusing other people of being paedo's?

like all 'Rangers' fans they are obsessed.

(and that rogue apostrophe will get The_Krankycnut on your case)

Edited by Ken Fitlike