Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Bennett, you actually seem not a bad lad.

Tell me for the sake of my faith in the human race you are cringeworthyed to f**k about that thread on the Rangers media page?

Haven't clicked on it and don't intend to.

Life is too short.

Sorry Kinky, it's condemn or condone. You either are happy that is a tradition associated with your club or you are unhappy.

I have no problem with the posts on that thread. My toe was certainly tapping. I am also happy that my club has a Unionist/Loyalist association.

Ashamed or proud, which is it bears?

No need to broaden the question. Plenty of Bears will rightly disagree with me. My remarks are in no way normative.

I have no problem with the posts on that thread. My toe was certainly tapping. I am also happy that my club has a Unionist/Loyalist association.

Grow up and stop trying to provoke a reaction by attempting to appear edgy.

The child abuse related dig at they guy who objected to the material, was pitiful.

I don't see any obligation on you to condemn it, but endorsing it is to suggest that either you're at it, or you're a pretty nasty specimen.

Now, give over and abandon the feeble quest for attention.

FIFA, sevco fans, petition, lol.

It has been reported that it is a licencing issue which kept Rangers out of FIFA. So Mike Ashley is trolling the **** again. :lol:

I liked this quote from the P&J too...

“However, newly promoted Hearts will feature in the game with the other 11 authentic clubs from the Scottish Premiership.”

.....it would seem to imply that Rangers are not viewed as authentic.

I was asked an opinion and gave it. You're the only one flouncing on here.

Kincardine, I recognise that I should probably ignore you and regard what you're saying as a wind-up.

If you mean it though, you really can f**k off.

Like Bennett, I'd not been inclined to pay much attention to the link.

Having now had a proper look at the clips though, it's really horrible stuff. If you've no problem with videos that heap praise on a modern guise of the UVF and others that long for a day when the country has been cleansed of a particular faith group, then that reeks of the type of bigotry we don't actually normally get subjected to on here.

If you're planning some semantics based escape, then that's a pretty pathetic furrow to have ploughed in the first place.

Depressing stuff.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

It has been reported that it is a licencing issue which kept Rangers out of FIFA. So Mike Ashley is trolling the **** again. :lol:

I liked this quote from the P&J too...

However, newly promoted Hearts will feature in the game with the other 11 authentic clubs from the Scottish Premiership.

.....it would seem to imply that Rangers are not viewed as authentic.

Delicious if true.

At least kinky ain't hiding behind a mask of respectability. Courage of his convictions etc. Shame they are so distasteful.

Delicious if true.

At least kinky ain't hiding behind a mask of respectability. Courage of his convictions etc. Shame they are so distasteful.

And what has my post got to do with Kinky having you lot biting like farmed rainbows on an over stocked lochan?

Nothing pal, couldn't be hooped writing two separate posts. Humblest appollogies.

Nice salmon reference but biting, nah. Genuine unfeigned disgust. I despair that any of this has any association with the beautiful game.

Perhaps, to link these conversations, EA aren't interested in a tie in with a side who are steeped in out and out discrimination.