Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Lynx have responded to a Rangers fan after their cheeky appeal for 8,000 cans of deodorant ahead of Celtic‘s visit to Ibrox on Hogmanay.

Christmas may be just around the corner, but who cares about that when the two Glasgow sides go head to head for the third time this season on December 31st

If Lynx somehow come through with 8,000 cans then we’d bet there won’t be another Celtic fan buying their products in the future.

yes personal hygiene is awfy important to the g&g yins.

1 hour ago, Njord said:

Nwf2evF.png

:D

Let me get this right. Paedophilia is taboo as far as a tool to goad supporters on this forum but terrorism, murder and political assassination are fair game?

ETA sorry I forgot, it's the Celtic way.

Edited by stonedsailor

7 hours ago, Njord said:

Nwf2evF.png

:D

This is tasteless, Wunf and it's disappointing to see you post it since I know you've a decent brain.

What goes through the minds of the demented obsessives?  First faux executions of representative Rangers fan and Orangeman figures then a photoshop of Brenda assassinating Warburton?

This dross really belongs to the LOL@Sellick thread as it's laughable how diseased the mind of the typical grey and green onesie-wearer is.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-stint-lower-leagues-saved-9518386

Lower League Clubs have survived for decades without help, by just good housekeeping.

Whereas, Blue Vermin FC 1873 died a hilarious death despite having millions of fans worldwide.

:lol: McCall :lol:

Edited by shull