Scotland V Moldova

gretna_ed

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Uddy Fifer

I`m sitting in the North stand section C5 row LL.Not sure if it is section C5 because the tickets are in the car and my dads at work with it but i know im in row LL.

The atmosphere in the north stand is brilliant espically at a big game.

Guest DonnieDarko

Don't know where I'm sitting, because I dont have my effing tickets yet.

What's the hold up?

Guest DonnieDarko

The Supporters club have f***ed up big time on this game, allowing credit card holders to purchase tickets anywhere in the ground ahead of Supporters Club members. So basically, joining the supporters club is a waste of money. You no longer get priority over tickets. When it comes to big games, theoretically, EVERY member of the Scotland Supporters club could be locked out.

Absolutely shocking. :angry:

The Supporters club have f***ed up big time on this game, allowing credit card holders to purchase tickets anywhere in the ground ahead of Supporters Club members. So basically, joining the supporters club is a waste of money. You no longer get priority over tickets. When it comes to big games, theoretically, EVERY member of the Scotland Supporters club could be locked out.

Absolutely shocking. :angry:

520084[/snapback]

I may be missing something but i am in the supporters club and we were given the opportunity to purchase tickets before they went on general sale. And for the big games, it is usually limited to 1 or 2 tickets per member.

Guest Follow Follow

Why do they think ppl join the Travel club?

Ans: To get first digs on the ticts!!

Wat a bunch of fannies!!

Ps. I am sittin in the family section ( Rangers end ) we have good seats as usual

This is not the first time they fucked up, at the Holland game all the ppl we usualy sit around we in the first 3 rows, and the ppl buyin ticts off the street were at the back, which is a far better view!!

I may be missing something but i am in the supporters club and we were given the opportunity to purchase tickets before they went on general sale. And for the big games, it is usually limited to 1 or 2 tickets per member.

524848[/snapback]

We were.

There was a feck up with the online booking system early doors.When booking online you were to give SSC numbers for every ticket ordered but it didn`t pan out that way.

If you were ordering tickets as/for a group you were to have all SSC numbers for the group but while going through the procedure of ordering tickets it failed to ask for further SSC numbers(one was suffice),so in effect if you had been ordering say 8 tickets, 7 of the tickets could have been for non-members of the SSC.

Guest kevymac

Forgot to send the 80p postage and because I was in Spain and couldn't forward it before the 16th May, I have ended up with tickets in the West Stand Section A.

Not really happy as I sent my application back the same day as I received it. I thought someone could've contacted me sooner so I could've at least got into the North Stand......

Never mind, I'll probably be sitting on the ground anyway as I have a habit of falling off my seat at Hampden.......

Iron Horse then maybe the Renfrew Ferry...here we come..

This is not the first time they fucked up, at the Holland game all the ppl we usualy sit around we in the first 3 rows, and the ppl buyin ticts off the street were at the back, which is a far better view!!

525408[/snapback]

That was the same for me. I go to all home games and always get decent seats but for the holland game i was stuck in fukin row D.

Archived