Scotland V Moldova

gretna_ed

We were.

There was a feck up with the online booking system early doors.When booking online you were to give SSC numbers for every ticket ordered but it didn`t pan out that way.

If you were ordering tickets as/for a group you were to have all  SSC numbers for the group but while going  through the procedure of ordering tickets it failed to ask for further SSC numbers(one was suffice),so in effect if you had been ordering say 8 tickets, 7 of the tickets could have been for non-members of the SSC.

525486[/snapback]

I suppose that is what happened with us. We ordered 11 tickets and 8 of us were travel club members but i suppose we could have ordered 50 and they wouldnt have noticed.

Guest twynholm_qos

am going to this game which will be my 1st scotland game :)

am going with my school so dont have a clue where i am sitting :(

Guest Caledonia

North Stand as normal.

The SSC fecked up on this occasion as they put the booking link and number on the wrong side of the log in page on the website. It's the first time they have tried to come into the 21st century so give them a break. I'm sure they will have ironed out all the problems by the next game.

As a committee member of a TA Club I have to add that my dealings with the SFA and in particular the girls at the SSC/STC have been great!!!

am going to this game which will be my 1st scotland game :)

am going with my school so dont have a clue where i am sitting :(

527735[/snapback]

You will find it immense. The atmosphere is brilliant and we even have a chance of winning this game. Will never forget the post-match celebrations at the holland game (1st leg obviously).

I'm South Stand, Section I, Row BB

Twenty odd rows behind you Codfish. Will give you a wave! :D

536134[/snapback]

I'll be the guy with bright red hair - I should be easy to spot :lol:

Archived