FIFA Rage Page

Stagmaster

Hopefully for FIFA 16 they sort corners out; getting absolutely sick of the keeper coming out and catching pretty much every single corner swung in

It feels like I'm playing pro clubs with a human keeper on the opposition

Played a few more games last night. First 2 matches as Arsenal I was up against Dortmund. Lost both matches but one game nearly saw my controller go through my tv :lol:

Firstly a long through ball sees Koscielny suddenly lose all ability to sprint and is outpaced by the striker. No worries though as my keeper is coming out to hoof the ball away. Next thing is the ball has bounced off my keeper into the Dortmund striker, back past the keeper and it's a simple tap in for the striker. That made it 1-1 but I was still calm.

80th minute and out of nowhere I manage to slip Sanchez away thanks to a lovely reverse pass. I get into the box, round the keeper who basically rugby tackles Sanchez to the ground. Nothing given.

87th minute - similar to the first incident in that a through ball sees my keeper coming out for the ball against the Dortmund striker (is it Ramos? Very pacey). Striker gets there first and shoots - ball smacks GK legs and flies away. The players collide and a free kick given for some reason against me. Curled into the top corner and I lose 2-1.

Thankfully I then went on a 5 game winning streak which saw me avoid relegation and start the next season unbeaten. Then I faced Valencia and basically got hammered the whole match. The other guy had chance after chance but couldn't score. I took an undeserved lead through Walcott at a corner but then let in 2 goals in the final 5 minutes. Heart breaking but couldn't complain as I didn't deserve a thing!

I usually play as Leicester or Derby but was playing seasons yesterday as Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid.

The person I was playing was actually very, very good and not like the usual Barca or Real brigade he hammered me with quick passing and by half time was comfortably winning 2 nil.

Half time the stats were very one sided, cant remember them all but the one that stood out was his 62% possession to my 38%.

Anyway, I manage to draw level fairly early in the 2nd half and the game becomes a stalemate until 90+5 on the clock and he clears a corner out to Götze who curls a peach from distance off the underside of the bar, instant disconnection, seeth overload - pleasing!!

Was playing this online at my mates house 3 nights ago.

Seasons match: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, I pegged it back twice to go to 2-2 in the final minute...won a penalty (which was utter bullshit) and won the game by taking the penalty with Casillas (who shouldn't have been allowed to play for me??) AND pulling off a Paneka...controllers smashed? I think so.

• 4 weeks later...

Playing the new Fifa at my mates last night and I was on the positive side of 3 crazy penalty decisions. 1 was a case of me running into an opponent but the other 2 were superb.

I hit a shot through a crowd of players which leads to the keeper parrying the ball to the side. My striker near the ball and tried to do a header (the ball was on the ground at this point) at the same time the defender tried to do a clearance. My player falls over the leg of the defender who has hoofed the ball away and I get a penalty.

Later in another match I hit a shot across the keeper who did a full length dive to try and get a touch to the ball. He missed, but the ball smacked the post and came back towards the penalty spot. Neither of us had noticed though that when the keeper did his dive that when he landed on the ground his hands tripped up one of my strikers who I hadn't even noticed in the box. Penalty and a red card :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Some of the defending AI in this is atrocious. An opposition winger was running down the line and played a low cross. My LB was gonna get there but decided to turn around and run in the opposite direction to leave a tap in for the opposition.

Tried player career as a goalie... Never been so bored in a FIFA game in my life. The whole passing thing with this FIFA has taken speed and pace completely out of this and made defending OP as hell

The past two games I've stood in my box and watch two teams grind out 0-0 draws with barely any chances

Runs that in FIFA 15 would've had a through ball through and me trying to anticipate where he's going to shoot... This game it's a pass back to the defenders up the other end of the pitch..

I swear I could start a match, put the controller down and f**k off for a bit, only coming back to start the 2nd half and the game will end 0-0

If you thought be a pro goalkeeper was boring before then I'd fish out a book or your phone for this one, just to pass the time

And yes... I am playing on legendary

• 3 weeks later...

Just got this game and I'm already raging. Keeps disconnecting games on pro clubs so every time I lose the accomplishments and goals and assists I've got. As well as eliminating us from the cup each time. Absolutely noting wrong with my connection and not getting chucked off the ea servers. No idea what the problem is, but bloody frustrating.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm done with Player Career until EA fix it, which means to say I'm likely to never play it again

Twice now I've gone into a game and everytime I do something I start getting pretty much every single accomplishment unlocked, takes like 10 minutes for it to fully stop telling me I've accomplished this, that and the next thing

First time I was at Dortmund 2nd season, 77 rating and in one game shot up to 94 OVR. Exact same thing happened this time, 1st season on loan at Plymouth, went from a 70 to 94 in one game

I. AM. DONE

Had a frustrating afternoon on Fifa 15 career mode yesterday. Firstly my player couldn't get a shot on target unless it was a header. Managed to miss about 7 one on ones with only 1 forcing a save.

In the opening 4 minutes of one match I smacked a shot off the post, a header off the bar and then missed the rebound which was a tap in about 6 yards out. Thankfully I scored the occassional tap in and penalty but was fair fizzing.

Then in my final match I'm cruising to a 3-0 win when the oppostion (Toulose I think) score a header which my keeper should have saved. Never fear. Still 2 goals up. I kick off and basically give the ball away cheaply. Their player shoots from inside the centre circle and scores. Controller almost went through the TV. Held on for a 3-2 win thankfully!

I was winning 1 with 5 minutes to go on Career Mode. The opposition swung a free-kick in and head it but it's easily going wide. My keeper decides to dive down and palm it right back into the 6 yard box for a tap in for their striker. I really hate the AI in this game.

• 3 months later...

And once again just when I think I'm beginning to enjoy the game outside of pro clubs again FIFA decides to bend me over and f**k me up the arse with the OP ai opposition on PROFESSIONAL difficulty. Yes professional, I'm scared to go to World Class or Legendary as 9/10 on professional in career mode I'm chasing the opposition as they play fucking keep-ball and its nearly impossible to get the ball off them. Most of the games I win I feel like I've stolen the victory as it's usually a shitty goal or just a player in perfect position, meanwhile they've been battering my goal as all AI defenders on my team seem to have been subjected to frontal lobotomies... Maybe that's what the indicator does...

Now I've tried people's suggestions on possession play, but it's kind of hard when I'm forced to pass the ball since the opposition are on me quicker than Adam Johnson a 15 year old. Not to mention their perfect touch, perfect tackle, perfect knock on which makes wing play defending impossible since my players can't catch their fucking full backs, yet when I try it my fastest players immediately get caught up by their slowest players and easily dispossessed.

Not helped any way by all the ai opposition having perfect positioning so they're easily back to defend, meanwhile I feel like I'm playing chess and having to move all my players one at a time. Pace is fucking dead in this game, you get a breakaway you have literally seconds to work out what you're going to do with it before you get arse-raped by Speedy Gonzalez the centre back

Ughh... I'm surprised I've not snapped the disc yet, I really am. So glad for my 11-man pro clubs otherwise I think I'd quit FIFA altogether

Edited by Dave1875

• 2 weeks later...

I was going through this thread from the start (to laugh at everyone's misfortune, I admit) and it struck me that FIFA has had the EXACT same problems for years now.  Every single rage inducing slap in the face that FIFA delivers to players has been repeated year after year with no sign of improvement.

Even more annoying is the fact that PES is in exactly the same boat.  I've switched from PES to FIFA and back again so many times over the years that, after a few games of each, I can barely tell the difference anymore.

I've been playing fitba games since the Commodore 16 days and I've come to the conclusion that no-one knows how to make a good fitba game anymore.  The two companies (EA and Konami) have had a virtual monopoly on simulated fitba for decades now and they've done precisely f**k all with it.

Yet both companies have made millions from selling these broken pieces of sh*te year after year to mugs like us who keep on buying them.  Why?  Coz we love fitba and we love playing simulated fitba.  Our love for the game is being exploited by these bams who put in the least amount of effort possible to making the game each year and charge full price for it ever time.  Sensible Soccer p*sses all over modern day FIFA and PES and it was donkeys ago.  It's nothing short of an outrage.

Anyway.......when is FIFA 17 and PES 17 coming out?  ;)