FIFA Rage Page

Stagmaster

Trying to qualify for the weekend league, first game 15 minutes in running up the wing and the defender gets back to jostle so I think i'll just press square to stick the ball in the box. My winger thinks "f**k that" and goes right through the back of the defender and gets a straight red.

To make it even worse I went 2-0 up just after half time, conceded a goal where my defenders ran into each other, then 85 minutes in a header from a corner. Lost 3-2 in extra time. I fucking hate FIFA. 

• 2 weeks later...

Playing on career mode, in the Champions League against Manchester City.

15 minutes into the game, they get a penalty after my centre back decides to trip Aguero despite me not pressing to tackle. 3 minutes later, they get a free kick which my keeper catches, but decides to step back across the line with the ball in his hands to give them a 2-0 lead.

First time I've ever rage quit against the computer.

From yesterdays FIFA joy to todays FIFA rage. 

Playing in the weekend league for the first time, all is going well 2-1 up in the 90th minute. They score a shite goal. It happens. The real rage came in extra time, my winger is clean through on goal and pushes it round the keeper, who proceeds to completely wipe him out. All good i'm thinking, penalty and maybe even a red card - so the ref gives a goal kick. Said goal kick is punted up the park, couple of passes later and my defence playing a stupidly high line for some reason, i'm 3-2 down. Pressing for an equaliser and caught on the break for 4-2. 

F*ck FIFA 

I had won about 10 in a row this week but obviously FIFA's scripting decided "that's enough for you!" so I am now stuck in a rut of games where it feels totally different, players slow, shots all over the place (the usual shite). I read somewhere that it is advisable that you sell your entire team and start again when this happens  (an urban myth about resetting the scripting apparently)

Won loads yesterday cant get a win today and teams gone complete shit. Creating nothing and getting out done all over the place. 

Position Defenders only for them to some how glitch completly out the way leaving the other guy 1v1 with my keeper so annoying along with players failing to control the ball.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Trying to Qualify for FUT Champions. 

Dominating games only to get beat by two identical goals from flick ons through the middle where the centre halfs have turned into full backs.

Another getting all the way to the fina to get matched with a very lucky pace abused side again missing loads of great chances. 

• 2 weeks later...

I won the Championship with Burton Albion in my first season with them. The board responded saying that it wasn't a successful year, as I didn't win meet the youth player target. I am glad to say that they have begrudgingly decided to give me another season in charge. The whole board objectives thing has been a waste of time.

• 1 month later...

Bought a PS4 at the weekend and FIFA is currently the only game I have. I have worked out the basics and can pass and attack OK but the defensive side of the game is fucking infuriating. Some of the challenges put in by the computer are borderline impossible and when I try and jockey/pull/challenge my opponent they can skip round my defender with 0 effort. I was a seething mess last night as my FUT team conceded yet another last minute goal to lose a game.

25 minutes ago, (._.) said:

You will get used to the jockeying. Just press X and your defender will go tight but won't tackle. It's all about timing with O. 

The best advice I can give you is go on the Journey. It takes points off you when you're mistiming and you learn not to just batter O. The real test is in seasons etc when you're chasing (most likely) Ronaldo or Messi and you need to figure out just how many tugs you can get away with! 

I find Ronaldo very easy to keep out the game playing seasons tbh.  Probably the only top player that barely scores when i face them. 

• 3 weeks later...

Doing a Spurs career and have been landed with this belter of a run in:
Wednesday: Champions League tie with Barcelona
Friday: Title clash with Man City
Sunday: EFL Cup Final
I fucking hate the fixtures in this game.