FIFA Rage Page

Stagmaster

Last few FUT games I have played my team has lost to inferior opposition scoring absolute wonder goals. Chris Erskine scoring a diving header on the edge of the 18 yard box actually had me ready to put the control pad through my telly. Dominating 60%+ possession and making the keeper work very hard but completely unable to hold out. gone 4 or 5 games without a win all under similar circumstances.

On 3/2/2017 at 23:49, accies1874 said:

Doing a Spurs career and have been landed with this belter of a run in:
Wednesday: Champions League tie with Barcelona
Friday: Title clash with Man City
Sunday: EFL Cup Final
I fucking hate the fixtures in this game.

This happens every year and actually saw my team knocked out the Champions League one season.  My pro was too unfit to play and our (Aberdeen) 2-0 away first leg win over PSG turned into a 4-2 aggregate loss. I was raging.

Ended up having two entirely different starting 11s for every second game.
Also, Legendary is far too easy in this game. I won every single trophy with Spurs in my first season: EFL Cup, Premier League, FA Cup and Champions League. I have got a good team, but there was very little challenge. I only signed one player, too. Already in the second season I won the Community Shield and the Super Cup. Finding it pretty boring, as I don't know where I can go from here.

Every team I have come up against tonight in FUT has been unreal. Like, not just a star player but teams rammed full of them. Trying to qualify for the weekend league to get some coins to challenge them, but getting there is impossible as these teams are ridiculous. Played someone earlier that had messi and Ronaldo up front, with James rodriguez and isco in behind them. Then came up against this dick

2eb860529954152f98b0e59716f82467.jpg

Absolutely no chance. Was 4-0 down by half time.

ETA: I reckon that above XI would have cost about 1.6m going by current prices.. I've currently got 30k.

Have now resigned myself to never qualifying for weekend league again (I've qualified once and only had time to play about 8 games)

Played my mate last night in a marathon Fifa session.  Always do random teams so normally end up with some David v Goliath battles but almost every match was equal in quality.  Game 6 (I'd won the 4) saw Zulte Waregem (Belgium) take on Danish giants Brondby.

There is much hilarity when it turns out that Brondby have Teemu Pukki up top. Sadly for me in this game he is an absolute machine as he scored 5 (2 screamers from the corner of the box) as I lost 6-2.  

Only bought this the other day and consider myself not too bad a FIFA player..... or so I thought.

Started seasons and in Div 9. Won first two game 2-0 and drew the 3rd.

4th game I was 6-0 down at Half time to Monaco. I was Napoli. 6 shots 6 goals.....

I thought I would keep on playing as I hate quitting. Finished 8-1.

What an utter shambles. Guy was walking right through my players, speed of his play was unbelievable. I couldn't tackle and every time I tried his players just jumped over the tackles or I bounced off them.

It genuinely was embarrassing and was supposed to be Div 9.....

21 minutes ago, wellboy1991 said:

Is it not meant to be same star rating and team level etc.

I always assumed you were playing someone in your division.. What's the point of numbering divisions otherwise?

On 17.3.2017 at 09:55, The Minertaur said:

Played my mate last night in a marathon Fifa session.  Always do random teams so normally end up with some David v Goliath battles but almost every match was equal in quality.  Game 6 (I'd won the 4) saw Zulte Waregem (Belgium) take on Danish giants Brondby.

There is much hilarity when it turns out that Brondby have Teemu Pukki up top. Sadly for me in this game he is an absolute machine as he scored 5 (2 screamers from the corner of the box) as I lost 6-2.  

Pukki is a machine in Denmark. Currently top scorer in the league there.

I haven't played this again since that Chris Erskine diving header from the edge of the box. Missus is away with one of her sisters on Friday/Saturday and I'm helping a mate move house on Saturday morning, so might pick it up again on Friday night and hopefully not smash the PS4/TV.

Managed to get through to the final of the weekend league qualifier, thought what better time to use some training things, +6 on everything for SBC Griffiths, +10 pace on each wing (Sinclair and Fraser), +10 dribbling for Gauld etc.

BT on the other hand, decide its a good time to drop my connection 10 minutes in to the final. 

BT can get in the fucking sea. 

This past week has been dogshit. Trying to play Pro Clubs but keep getting randomly kicked out of nearly every game. It's not my connection as its a really sudden lag spike then disconnected from the match. Back into the Pro Clubs lobby and don't have to reconnect to the EA Servers. Spoke to EA Help about it, they recommended opening certain ports on my router. Done that, made sure NAT type is set to open. No difference

With Sky by the way. It's been going on since last weekend when the EA Servers were doing a major bedshitting

Slowly losing the will to live

Given up on FIFA for a while. Weekend league went horrendously, I only got time on Sunday evening, and finished with 2 wins from 12 games.

Most of them were 4/5-0 to teams with lewandoski / Bale / Neymar etc

Everybody had inform / toty players as well. f**k that

Given up on FIFA for a while. Weekend league went horrendously, I only got time on Sunday evening, and finished with 2 wins from 12 games.

Most of them were 4/5-0 to teams with lewandoski / Bale / Neymar etc

Everybody had inform / toty players as well. f**k that

Yeah it's extremely frustrating and some must have spent a good whack out their own pocket to get them. I've only got one inform and that's Stindl who I've transformed into a CM.

But I've found that the players who have the outrageous teams are mainly shite and the players with pish low star teams, usually pump is.

Yeah it's extremely frustrating and some must have spent a good whack out their own pocket to get them. I've only got one inform and that's Stindl who I've transformed into a CM.

But I've found that the players who have the outrageous teams are mainly shite and the players with pish low star teams, usually pump is.

That's the most frustrating thing - the guys with outrageous teams do tend to be shite - but with Neuer in goal its almost impossible to score, and they were just getting the ball to the stars and shooting, scoring more often than not.

What's the script with the weekend league, I don't play much UT but I'm off work this week so gave it a bash. Qualified for the weekend league, do I have to keep the same team I qualified with and the same rules or can I just use any team for it

What's the script with the weekend league, I don't play much UT but I'm off work this week so gave it a bash. Qualified for the weekend league, do I have to keep the same team I qualified with and the same rules or can I just use any team for it

Look at the criteria for it.

Don't think there is any criteria for this weekend so any team will do