Charles Green's share issue

So tell us all why exactly it is that you do go to court for Tedi ? I mean the procurator fiscal wouldn't take you to court because your innocent would they ? disregarding witnesses obviously.The procurator takes you to court because the procurator thinks or knows your fucking guilty of something !.That's why this innocent until proven guilty pish is exactly just that ! pish.

So the procurator accuses you of breaking the law somehow and then you have to prove your innocent in the court,that's how the court system works Tedi and if you've ever been taken to court you will know you have to prove your innocence to the the judge.

There's no delusion in my post here it's just plain FACT.

You are losing it a bit. The Lord finding Nemo thing has nothing to do with criminal procedures for a start. The innocent until proven guilty thing is enshrined in law, it is the job of the fiscal to prove otherwise but that is f**k all to do with civil tribunals, you have been dragged down an alley by the old pick on an irrelevant point to bury the pertinant point, which you were correct on. Finding Nemo was speaking from the point of view of the SPL's case.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dear, what country do you live in? or should that be which planet?

The presumption of innocence, sometimes referred to by the Latin expression Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat (the burden of proof lies with who declares, not who denies), is the principle that one is considered innocent until proven guilty. Application of this principle is a legal right of the accused in a criminal trial, recognised in many nations. The burden of proof is thus on the prosecution, which has to collect and present enough compelling evidence to convince the trier of fact, who is restrained and ordered by law to consider only actual evidence and testimony that is legally admissible, and in most cases lawfully obtained, that the accused is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. If reasonable doubt remains, the accused is to be acquitted.

Do see the part in red?

We are one of those nations (thankfully)

I thought everyone knew this?

diggingahole.jpg

Quote what you will Tedi it's still a loada dogs bollocks as an ideal.

You are losing it a bit. The Lord finding Nemo thing has nothing to do with criminal procedures for a start. The innocent until proven guilty thing is enshrined in law, it is the job of the fiscal to prove otherwise but that is f**k all to do with civil tribunals, you have been dragged down an alley by the old pick on an irrelevant point to bury the pertinant point, which you were correct on. Finding Nemo was speaking from the point of view of the SPL's case.

Yeh I got sucked in by Tedi's stupidity again !

By fucking f**k!! :o. Why the major ditching of TRIFC shares?! What did I miss??

God, you take your eye off the ball for two days and.........

Someone somewhere knows something.... Chuckies support plan needs to mop up and quickly....:lol:

Yeah who the hell wants to win the league ....

Why win it when you can buy it like what Chucky did with 54 of them :)

edit to add ! and it only cost Chucky two quid for them as well when he bought the old club from Whyte :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's not about the buy Tedi, it's who the buyer is and who they are acting for... Crucial now to understand these trade plays because IF there is "propping" being done then it's usually trades like these that offer a sign. :ph34r:

Time will tell....

Serious question. Does anyone know if the 'institutional investors' are just swapping shares among themselves to keep the price up?

Possible but unlikely. Outside the fans purchases (circa £7-8m) There will be few Institutions in there that don't already have connection to TRIFC or their directors various other Companies. Its well recognised in the markets that Football is still a poor pick.... Unless your already committed.

It's been gone over plenty of times now Ted, Chuckie's a serial carpetbagger. Deep down you understand this. Whilst many of us do indeed enjoy this, almost lemming like, dash to the financial precipice, it is almost our duty to keep an eye on the shyster on your behalf.....because your fan base has poor form in spotting someone dry humping your Clumpany.

Look upon it as free (you like that) financial advice from sceptical chums ;)

there is absolutely no incentive for fans of the club to buy shares from market, this money does not really go to the club, any buying or selling is purely for financial reasons I would imagine.

But anyway its is kinda funny how when shares are being dumped then it is seen as a sign that things are not good and when shares are being bought then it must be because they are being artificially held up, basically what you are trying to do is pour negative on any action :D

Tedi, the plain fact is we do not know why somebody splurged @ £24 grand on shares today. Minor in terms of what has been offloaded of late, but damned interesting. It happened just after the price had fallen and propped it straight back up.

My guess (yes even with my record :D ) is that as it approaches the floatation price, Corporate Investors will have triggers to automatically sell at a certain price. Which could start a fairly major downturn. By propping it up even for a while, it could allow some more offloading. Be interesting to watch if there is more of the same in the coming days.

Outside Chucky, I doubt there is many who valued the club/Company at £60M, but another thing of note is definatly not from the Corporate side, a lot of Bears have been cashing in their pocket money investments, in the last 2 trading days 2 x 100 and 139, 50, 33, 27, 25 and even 5 (worth £3.96 less commission) have been sold.

Tedi, the plain fact is we do not know why somebody splurged @ £24 grand on shares today. Minor in terms of what has been offloaded of late, but damned interesting. It happened just after the price had fallen and propped it straight back up.

My guess (yes even with my record :D ) is that as it approaches the floatation price, Corporate Investors will have triggers to automatically sell at a certain price. Which could start a fairly major downturn. By propping it up even for a while, it could allow some more offloading. Be interesting to watch if there is more of the same in the coming days.

Outside Chucky, I doubt there is many who valued the club/Company at £60M, but another thing of note is definatly not from the Corporate side, a lot of Bears have been cashing in their pocket money investments, in the last 2 trading days 2 x 100 and 139, 50, 33, 27, 25 and even 5 (worth £3.96 less commission) have been sold.

£334 million shares now cashed in in 5 weeks,wonder why there is such a huge sum being traded in shares?

Archived