Charles Green's share issue

Who needs a "Not Guilty" verdict when one can simply red-dot posts that make one feel uncomfortable through being unable to respond?

To recap - rangers were fined 250k by the SPL commission, not something that normally happens to innocent parties.

Also, they didn't contest the HMRC assessment in a sizeable minority of the cases presented to the FTTT.

So, cheats and thieves, then.

HTH

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who needs a "Not Guilty" verdict when one can simply red-dot posts that make one feel uncomfortable through being unable to respond?

To recap - rangers were fined 250k by the SPL commission, not something that normally happens to innocent parties.

Also, they didn't contest the HMRC assessment in a sizeable minority of the cases presented to the FTTT.

So, cheats and thieves, then.

HTH

Only in the brainwashed minds of Sevco fans can accepting liability in 30 EBT cases loosing another 5 and having the remaining being challenged after scrapping through 2/1 be (a victory)!?

Not to mention being found guilty of deliberate non disclosure too.

Meanwhile you claimed the loss was £11M which you attributed to £1M per month, now since we know the accounts were upto 31st December 2012 are you suggesting that the company now running Rangers has been trading since Jan 2012?

If not how else do you explain your 11 months? and your imaginary £11M figure?

or were you as everyone else knows talking out of yer erse?

i thought the results were income £9m and out going £16m over a period of 7 months (May to December) ??

though, im sure the additional drop from a high of 94p per share to 71.5p per share (65,100,000 shares = just under £14m shift in value) is a sore yin as well

Aye correct but the Celtic fan claimed it was for 11 months and the real loss was £11M, he was adding the loss already detailed in the prospectus to the loss detailed in the Interim accounts, then refused to admit he was wrong.

To me the drop in shares just represents the true position, there was no way a 3rd division club with no access to Europe and a poor squad of players is worth £58M, even the launch value of £45M is too high, the true figure is more likely to be around £35M - £40M, a fair value for a club that owns its own ground, training facility and has £20M sitting in the bank.

i thought i had missed something when i read the 7m in 7months. thing

the shares thing will really come to light when the 1p shares suddenly mature and have a value.

thats when the true value should show

i thought the results were income £9m and out going £16m over a period of 7 months (May to December) ??

though, im sure the additional drop from a high of 94p per share to 71.5p per share (65,100,000 shares = just under £14m shift in value) is a sore yin as well

I concur with you there on the actual cash in and out of Ibrox ! actual projected income for the season = £9 million & projected cash for the season going out = £16 million ! that's £7 million over what they are bringing in and that's all that matters on the interim accounts dismissing the the other shit just to confuse the reader of the accounts.I have based the interim accounts for the tax year but if they were accounted for only to December 2012 then it's far fucking worse for the Rangers fans than they think or want to know.

Going on the interim accounts if it's projected for the whole season then Rangers next season have a £7 million pound shortfall that I don't think they can plug completely even with more sponsorship revenue next season.I fully expect the shares to level out at around the 50p mark until or if they reach the SPL where the real money is.

Have they managed to get this years accounts audited yet ?

Newco have interim accounts which show a £7 mill loss over 7 months - funnily enuf aboots the same £1mill loss a month the former Rangers were managing both pre and during Administration. Despite the lower spend on wages, the income was less as CG had to put the Penny Arcade ST prices down.

Newco couldn't by definition, have Annual Accounts even based on Jan 1 ot 31 Dec as they ain't existed that long. The hint is in the namee there NEWCO ^_^

Newco have interim accounts which show a £7 mill loss over 7 months - funnily enuf aboots the same £1mill loss a month the former Rangers were managing both pre and during Administration. Despite the lower spend on wages, the income was less as CG had to put the Penny Arcade ST prices down.

Newco couldn't by definition, have Annual Accounts even based on Jan 1 ot 31 Dec as they ain't existed that long. The hint is in the namee there NEWCO ^_^

Yeah I know they produced unaudited accounts a few weeks back was just asking if they have got anybody to sign off on an audited version of them yet, clock is ticking .

Archived