Charles Green's share issue

Excellent, heads still firmly in the sand then? How do I keep it out my ears?

Laughing at P&Ds sounds fun, when do I get to join in? The only problem for us peepol is that I really don't see that much to laugh at since my promotion to Rangers fan. The way I see it is those P&Ds are laughing at us all the time but they never need to be right to raise a laugh, we the peepol need to be right all the time, otherwise we see our club die, again.

Are we deid yet?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the "we" now you've been inducted as a dedicated bum! Next we'll hear is that you're a Vanguard Bear!

WATP

GSTQ

No Surrender

No8 wont let me join, last time I was blackballed I'd had the snip, couldn't walk for weeks.

Its not a case of letting Ss...you just weren't chosen. I can't begin to imagine how much that must hurt but in time i am sure you will get over it.

Its not a case of letting Ss...you just weren't chosen. I can't begin to imagine how much that must hurt but in time i am sure you will get over it.

No need to rub it in by posting twice. :(

I bought in at the IOP of 70p I sold when they went up slightly thus gaining a quick profit. I'm waiting on it bottoming out when I'll buy again and then sell when they rise a little - this is the gambling part of being a day trader. But other than buying and selling shares I have been betting on the price falling, as it was bound to do. I didn't think it would fall as much as it has but no matter I've made a tidy profit on the shares of Rangers already and I'll make a lot lot more before they finally stop trading - whatever causes that to happen! Got to say Charles Green has been a revelation for us day traders who bet on falling share prices makes me wonder if he doesn't have someone betting on the falling price for him. Yes it's against stock market rules but you're only guilty if you get caught!

http://www.lse.co.uk/SharePrice.asp?shareprice=RFC

What is your manager all about, just saw that video of him after the Stenny game and he looked like he was gonna go 10 rounds with Mike T the way he was pacing about, either that or was desperate for a pish.

Deflector shields powering up C'ptn.

Us football fans are not very good at analyzing these figures so I thought I'd see what the pros are saying.

Date/Time
Author
Subject
Share Price
Opinion
Today 12:45
TOnyBlunt
I'm making money on this
No Opinion

I bought in at the IOP of 70p I sold when they went up slightly thus gaining a quick profit. I'm waiting on it bottoming out when I'll buy again and then sell when they rise a little - this is the gambling part of being a day trader. But other than buying and selling shares I have been betting on the price falling, as it was bound to do. I didn't think it would fall as much as it has but no matter I've made a tidy profit on the shares of Rangers already and I'll make a lot lot more before they finally stop trading - whatever causes that to happen! Got to say Charles Green has been a revelation for us day traders who bet on falling share prices makes me wonder if he doesn't have someone betting on the falling price for him. Yes it's against stock market rules but you're only guilty if you get caught!
Today 12:45
keeneye
RE: A full compliment of
No Opinion

bluey9 I am not a gers fan, but surely you'd need to be head down to the shoulders in the sand not to see the inevitability of what lies ahead for the pre-season?
Today 12:36
bluey9
A full compliment of
No Opinion

... sad obsessives dribbling, gurning and hoping that Rangers disappear forever. Seriously, follow and love your own team or get a life. This isn't healthy. And before you start... I know what is happening at Rangers, I can read and no, I don't want to discuss it with the obsessed legions of HMS (402) Ltd.
Today 12:30
keeneye
Past = Present for CG
No Opinion

The inevitability of this is something I flagged up weeks ago. CG reigned over a similar collapse in Dubai with many shareholders losing out. Yet again his past is determining the present and future. A once great club has been destroyed by Murray, duped by Whyte and now seems destined to be broken up by Green. CG is strictly Third division, maverick, wide, make a fast buck.... and now RIFC are about to find out what happens when a premature and ill conceived aim flotation is done by people without the necessary credibility or sqeaky clean track record. Sell if you can!
Today 12:03
torrejohnbhoy
RE: don't look good for sevco
Strong Sell

Surely the SPL/SFL clubs should be taking all this into account when discussing reconstruction.
Today 11:57
RoddyMcCorley
don't look good for sevco
No Opinion

this is dropping like a stone

I've got 3 kids and an Irish Catholic wife with large family .... i didn't have the money a week.before Xmas for toilet rolls never mind £500 for shares.

there you go....i even made it easy for you

I've got 3 kids and an Irish Catholic wife with large family .... i didn't have the money a week.before Xmas for toilet rolls never mind £500 for shares.

What's your wife and her family's religion got to do with it?

This is reminiscent of another breakdown you had when the former Rangers DID die and are getting liquidated. Have you sold your shares yet? Get in quick

No breakdown ... no foaming at the mouth... just enjoying watching all you Ps & Ds wetting yer pants over nothing ....... again

so buy, buy, buy now at today's bargain rate - you can get those £500 of shares cheaper. Or would it be bye, bye, bye to £450???? You seem assured this is only a temporary blip

No breakdown ... no foaming at the mouth... just enjoying watching all you Ps & Ds wetting yer pants over nothing ....... again

WHo mentioned foaming at the mouth?

What's your wife and her family's religion got to do with it?

You any idea how many weans these Irish Jungle jims have? I've got neices and nephews coming out ma ears.

That's real Irish Jungle Jims not the faux oirish plastic paddies we have here.

Archived